DIsney booking site messed up again??

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
Working super super slow, giving me vacation quotes in British Pounds... Why cant a multi million dollar international company just get a decent network! Been like this since March 2018 every time I get on it there is something wrong, its driving me insane! Rant over...for now..lol

I feel your pain. I've been trying to book a room for the past 2 hours......

Mouse! Mouse! Why don't you want my money???? Stupid mouse. Taking away our lotion.... Don't make me book at room at the Hilton...... Or Universal, the kids would love that.

I've been trying to pay off the balance for my package for the past 5 hours and keep getting the "someone ate the page" error, ugh
Tried all browsers, tried clearing cookies, tried on mobile devices, nothing
Wonder what they've messed up this time lol

I've been trying to pay off the balance for my package for the past 5 hours and keep getting the "someone ate the page" error, ugh
Tried all browsers, tried clearing cookies, tried on mobile devices, nothing
Wonder what they've messed up this time lol

I'm blaming the super lame SWGE video that's auto-playing on the main page.

The Disneyland site is the same - very slow (even just to check park hours), can't search for a dining reservation, same message as above but with a Disneyland phone number. So it's wider than the WDW Resort booking website.

The Disney site is annoyingly slow right now. I am trying to make a minor modification to a stay, and the page just loads endlessly. I’ve been waiting for nearly 90 minutes here. Every time it seems like it might work, Stitch eats the page. :sad2:

While it is very frustrating ( I've been there too ) it has a lot to do with the amount of hits these sites get. And when things like Free Dining and GE open up it's can ripple for several days. I've also found Saturday and Sunday are the worst ( again, due to the amount of people hitting the site ) and that I have better luck after 9p.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter