Disney Bobble heads in cereal..........

I got Donald today.

Our Loblaws don't sell the bobbleheads, but Dominion does! I just need a Minnie and Goofy and I'm done! S

with this bobblehead thing....until I went shopping with Dd and I actually went looking for them. And as soon as I saw that cute little Mickey smiling at me on the box
smash.gif
-WAMMM! disneyized again
tongue3.gif

We got Minnie, in Magix ( which is way better than Lucky Charms) so now I'm double hooked .....need more bobbleheads....need more bobbleheads.......

I missed the thread on the Nov 9 meeting..where & time?

LOL, MaMudduck, I think we need to get a support group going for addicted Bobble-Head collectors. I bought 9 boxes of cereals this week trying to collect all 4!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: And I still didn't get Minnie!

Dh doesn't know of my addiction but when he saw my collection of Mickey, Goofy and Donald he said he wouldn't mind a Mickey to put on his desk at work! (he's not a Disney fan, but thinks it'd be a "conversation piece, I guess) Lo and behold I just happened to have an "extra" Mickey, to give him. ;) :p

Well, we haven't started shopping yet, so leave some for me! Hoping to get Donald for the 11 yo and Minnie for the 8 yo, and then the rest will be for me. :tongue:

Debbie,
You can have my Donald if you don't come up with one. I don't have Minnie yet, though.

I wont be able to make it to the meet in Feb.We are starting our indoor soccer training for the summer and even if my DH were home to take me,we wouldnt be able to stay very long.
We will have to start some sort of support group for the bobble head collectors.I keep hoping when I open up the new ads on Thursday I will that the cereals are on sale.Is that too much to ask for,LOL?

We're Goofy for bobbleheads, today. Got 'im in Frosted Flakes, but we need Rice Krispies, so we'll keep our fingers crossed!

I got my first BH tonight! I got the Mickey in Frosted flakes, but I didn't get one of the Golden ones in the Raisin Bran:( .

Got Goofy today. I only need Minnie to complete the set! S

For all Bobble Head collectors up in Canada (from a Canadian living in US) just at my local Kroger today and they now have the Toy Story and Winnie Pooh bobbles in the cereal. Got Pooh in Fruit Loops, Woody in Frosted Flakes, and Little Green Alien in Apple Jacks. The front of the box has the type of characters within. Haven't had any luck with Mickey, but do have 3 Goofys. Also, Kroger had a promo when you buy 5 products (including Keebler, poptarts, and cereal bars) you got a free 8" Mickey Bobble Head (real cool).....keep watching your local grocery.
(PS - boy to I miss "Presidents Choice" products.....nothing comparable down here......but I can get my fill of grits, and sausage and biscuits!!!)

Hey Yzma and Kronk, I'll bet you could get a few Canadians to stop in on their way to WDW with some yummies from PC Loblaws! LOL!

Chat soon! S

SandraC - thanks for the thought. We come up twice per year and try to get our fill of PC products (love the new blueberry pop) Plus Harvey's, Pizza/Pizza, and DD's favourite - Maple Leaf Hotdogs.....the grass is always greener......
Take care!

Last night I went to pick a box off a display of frosted flakes and a Goofy fell out the bottom....it appears that folks are getting desparate and picky now and know that the bobble head is not in the cereal, but packed at bottom of box, so they open bottom flaps to see which is inside! I put back the box (don't like to take anything that has been opened), and picked up another sealed box. Unfortunately when I got home I ended up with another Donald...guess I should have taken the opened box with Goofy!! Seriously though, if these boxes start to get ripped apart, the company will not offer this type of promotion again as stores are just losing money with damaged goods on their hands. :mad:

I don't think that happens often. It is a shame though. My friend works at Dominion and she said people open the cheap coffee beans and dump them out and fill the bag up with the expensive flavoured beans. That makes sense why I see lots of coffee beans all over the fancy bean section. She said people save about $3.00. I pay with $3.00 and sleep well. That stuff never occurs to me. S

the bobble head is not in the cereal, but packed at bottom of box, so they open bottom flaps to see which is inside

Both of my Goofy's were packed at the top of the box. I'm still looking for the golden Raisin Bran bobblehead.:p

T.O. bobbleheads please bring extra's to trade on the 9th, alas I too didn't get the golden bobblehead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter