• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney board games

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Do they still sell the Disney version of popular board games at the Park? I don't know if they ever sold the Disney Candy Land, which is what I'm looking for. I don't remember seeing it there. I do remember Clue and Life, I think. Thanks!

Yes they had several games last week - in the main shop in DCA.

Im sure they had Candyland as well as Monopoly, Cluedo, Uno and others

They also had at one time a "Disney Villein's" version of Monopoly a while back.

I almost bought that one for my DD! She love some of them!

I just bought Disney scramble. If u walk through emporium to the next shop they have all the games on the back wall at Disneyland. At ca they are located on the side wall of big top toys. I have been collecting the games for years

I bought the Candyland version at Target recently. We seem to play that every day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter