• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney beenies at Big Lots!

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
This week they have disney beenies for $2.99. The 101 and 102 dalmation beenies are larger and that is what I got. They also had smaller beenies and my store has Dumbo, Bambi, Baloo, thumper and another one I can't remember. They were all the same price.

I make gift bags for the kids and try to put a beenie in each one. Finding them on sale really makes this possible. I hate payin $7 for a beenie, even though I think they are adorable.

I know this sounds cheap, but we started purchasing sale items at disneystore.com. We are putting them away from the children and will surprise them with the items when we get to disney in November. I might have to go check out big lots for a few beanies. Thanks for the tip...

My Big Lots had the Dalmation beanies, but they were not the Disney ones, I bought one like this last year at Walmart for $3.99.

This week's flyer in my local paper advertises "Disney bean bag toys" for $2.99. The picture shows Bambie, Thumper, Dumbo and 102 Dalmations.

plgshpz that doesn't sound cheep at all. I buy a lot of items on sale of clearance throughout the year and use them a s suprises during our trip. My best buy was Disney Store beenies for $.10 (yes 10 cents!) on clearance last year! That still gets me excited! I buy disney themed party favors on clearance, treat bags to fill, and little items from the dollar store. I make up treat bags and pass them out to the kids on the trip to WDW and during our trip. Spending $30-40 over a year is painless and my kids have new toys to play with at WDW so we don't spend a lot on souvineers.

I think I will swing by Big Lots today and pick up a few items for our trip to WDW in two weeks. I think it is a great idea. Afterall, you have plenty of opportunities to buy at full retail at WDW. And who couldn't use a few more Disney toys...probably my kids. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter