Disney Bachelorette - Possible Food and Wine - Spending Money Needed?

TinkAriel111

Disney Addict
WHAT DO I TELL THEM......
So my bridesmaids and I are going to Disney the first weekend in October for my bachelorette :jumping1:

They all have asked how much spending money do I think they need and I don't really have a good answer for them. Any suggestions? We are doing 4 parks in 2 days and drinking around the world plus I think Food and Wine festival will be going on during that time.

We usually budget and spend in the range of $100-$120 per person per day. Especially if you do either a quick service breakfast or a table service lunch/dinner or if you consume liquor and a good amount of food at the festival booths. Also this is subjective but we noticed the food was very affordable at food and wine festival in 2021 vs garden festival this year seemed way pricier (although portions seemed bigger to us). Not sure how pricing will look for food and wine festival this year.

I’d tell them $200 per person per day. If you last minute decide to add on a TS or buffet, it can easily add up to $100 per person if they’re adding in appetizers, drinks, desserts and factoring in tax and tips.

Plus they can be pleasantly surprised if they have leftover money.

I’d tell them $200 per person per day. If you last minute decide to add on a TS or buffet, it can easily add up to $100 per person if they’re adding in appetizers, drinks, desserts and factoring in tax and tips.

Plus they can be pleasantly surprised if they have leftover money.
Thank you! I will pay for any sit down meal to keep their cost down.

We usually budget and spend in the range of $100-$120 per person per day. Especially if you do either a quick service breakfast or a table service lunch/dinner or if you consume liquor and a good amount of food at the festival booths. Also this is subjective but we noticed the food was very affordable at food and wine festival in 2021 vs garden festival this year seemed way pricier (although portions seemed bigger to us). Not sure how pricing will look for food and wine festival this year.
Thank you!

There is a Food & Wine app that loads all the menus with prices for each of the festivals. You can go in and build a wish list in the app and it will calculate the total cost.
I would easily estimate $100 per person per day.
All Ears also has all menus with prices.

Figure 15 a drink. A CS meal can be easily had for 20 and under.
Drinks are very $$ pricey. You can go to one of the gas stations walkable from DS or Boardwalk to get a small selection of wine and beer or pack hard liquor for the Resort. To be fair Disney has a roaming liquor license meaning you can drink anywhere however the do not allow drinks in or out of the parks. You can finish your drink before you get to a park.

i would estimate $200 a day per person if you plan on alcohol. Also note that if you want to do table service meals you really need to have a dining reservation, especially if a large party. You won't have much luck being spontaneous.

You didn't specifically ask this but you should clearly spell out all the costs as that is not a cheap weekend. Just because it is your big day doesn't mean that everyone wants to spend all their free cash celebrating your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter