Disney Bachelorette October 2023! - WE ARE SO CLOSE - 14 Days!

I was also going to recommend DVC rental, or otherwise maybe get a TouringPlans subscription and put in a room request that your rooms are all near one another. They don't make any guarantees but I've had good luck with this on lots of occasions.
What is a Touringplans subscription??? This is new to me and i have been going since 2007 I believe.

What is a Touringplans subscription??? This is new to me and i have been going since 2007 I believe.

Touringplans is a planning site, it's good for crowd calendars and that type of thing. You don't need the subscription to use all of their tools - one of which is a room finder tool that lets you look at the views from different rooms at the resorts, so you can request one with a view you like. The subscription is I think $18 for the year now? They will send a fax to your resort before your arrival with a room request,. They clearly can't guarantee anything but I've had more luck with it than not. I used it several years ago when planning with extended family to try to get our rooms close together, and we wound up right next door, and I've used it for all of our trips since. We have *typically* (but not always) wound up with rooms that matched our requests.

MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE!!!!!
I am so excited that the Magic Bands are all ready here! It makes it feel just a little more real!! Seeing these just makes me so happy!!
image2.jpeg
Here is my question with these....I see that it tells me they each need updated. How long does the update take as I am not giving these to the girls till we arrive. Is this something we could do in the room while getting ready for dinner Thursday night?

Quick Little Update

Looks like my current plan of attack on the parks will be the following:

FRIDAY:
Magic Kingdom - Morning (till 1:45 - head to buses for park hopping)
Hollywood Studios - Afternoon (may try to get Fantasmic)

OR

Animal Kingdom - Morning (till 1:45 - head to buses for park hopping)
Magic Kingdom - Afternoon (IF NO HALLOWEEN PARTY)

SATURDAY:
Animal Kingdom - Morning (till 1:45 - head to buses for park hopping)
EPCOT - Afternoon

OR

Hollywood Studios - Morning (till 1:45 - head to buses for park hopping)
EPCOT - Afternoon

Can you tell I am sad that I don't really have any kind of update to share....There just isn't much to share at this time.

Reactions: DLo

Update and Need Suggestions:
Okay, so the Mickey's Not So Scary dates are officially released and they will affect us so we are set on the following:

Friday:
Morning - Magic Kingdom
Want to ride: Seven Dwarfs, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion
Will have to leave ad this is a party night so we will head to Hollywood right at 2PM

Afternoon - Hollywood Studios
Want to ride: Slinky Dog, Rock N Roller Coaster, Rise if possible

Would like to see Fantasmic

Saturday:
Morning - Animal Kingdom
Want to Ride: FOP, Dinosaur, (will wait in like with girls) Everest
Would like to check out Nomad Lounge
Afternoon - EPCOT
Mainly here for drinks and food but would like to ride Test Track

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE - Try to take the monorail over to Magic Kingdom for Happily Ever After. Would you try to do this?

Last edited:
Update and Need Suggestions:
Okay, so the Mickey's Not So Scary dates are officially released and they will affect us so we are set on the following:

Friday:
Morning - Magic Kingdom
Want to ride: Seven Dwarfs, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion
Will have to leave ad this is a party night so we will head to Hollywood right at 2PM

Afternoon - Hollywood Studios
Want to ride: Slinky Dog, Rock N Roller Coaster, Rise if possible

Would like to see Fantasmic

Saturday:
Morning - Animal Kingdom
Want to Ride: FOP, Dinosaur, (will wait in like with girls) Everest
Would like to check out Nomad Lounge
Afternoon - EPCOT
Mainly here for drinks and food but would like to ride Test Track

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE - Try to take the monorail over to Magic Kingdom for Happily Ever After. Would you try to do this?
I think you could take the monorail and make it for HEA that evening, but it might be a long day for you all. If you consider buying ILL for FOP, it could help cut down some time to allow you to rest a little bit and take it easy so you'd have energy for HEA, though I know that the price of that can add up quickly for a big group. Food and wine will be at Epcot so regardless, you'll have a great evening!

I think you could take the monorail and make it for HEA that evening, but it might be a long day for you all. If you consider buying ILL for FOP, it could help cut down some time to allow you to rest a little bit and take it easy so you'd have energy for HEA, though I know that the price of that can add up quickly for a big group. Food and wine will be at Epcot so regardless, you'll have a great evening!
We will be doing rope drop for FOP as I am already buying the Genie+ for all of us each day and that is going to add up quick! I spoke with my girls and they are all on board for taking the monorail over to watch it after we eat and drink in EPCOT. I think they are all up for it sine it has been so long since they have been.

Joining in! I had my bachelorette party in Disney too! There was 11 of us total and we had a blast! We rented a pontoon boat at Epcot one night to watch Illuminations. It was the absolute best experience. I paid for that as a thank you to my girls for coming to Disney with me. I ordered two bottles of Champagne and a cake. The boat comes with waters, sodas and snacks as part of the price. I tried to do this again for my 40th with my family, but the boats were all sold out by the time I called. I also made them little welcome bags. I got some draw string backpacks off Etsy with their name and the castle on them, that way they could use them again another time. I think you have plenty for your little survival kits. I don't think the girls will really be expecting everything you are already doing for them!

Taking the monorail over to Magic Kingdom for Happily Ever After that evening sounds like a good plan, but as you said, it might be a bit of a long day. I think buying ILL for FOP is a great idea if you can swing it, it'll help save some time and give you a chance to rest up before the big finale.
And of course, food and wine at Epcot is always a good idea. I don't know about you guys, but I always end up eating my weight in snacks and drinks when I'm there, haha.
By the way, check out https://partyentpop.com/. They do party entertainment stuff and that may be something to keep in mind if you want to add some extra fun to your bachelorette festivities.
Thank you so much! I am getting more and more excited for this trip!

Joining in! I had my bachelorette party in Disney too! There was 11 of us total and we had a blast! We rented a pontoon boat at Epcot one night to watch Illuminations. It was the absolute best experience. I paid for that as a thank you to my girls for coming to Disney with me. I ordered two bottles of Champagne and a cake. The boat comes with waters, sodas and snacks as part of the price. I tried to do this again for my 40th with my family, but the boats were all sold out by the time I called. I also made them little welcome bags. I got some draw string backpacks off Etsy with their name and the castle on them, that way they could use them again another time. I think you have plenty for your little survival kits. I don't think the girls will really be expecting everything you are already doing for them!
That is what a lot of them have said when I share little details about all that I am doing for them. I just know the trip is costing them a lot so I want to do all I can as a thank you for them.

SMALL LITTLE CHANGE IN PLANS

Y'all I have a problem.....I want to chance things around all the item with this trip to get the most for our money. I think I have decided to bypass booking a dinner reservation for Thursday night that way we do not feel rushed to get to a certain place at a certain time on arrival day. Also this gives us more flexibility in trying to do the monorail crawl on Thursday and just do a quick meal at a quick service at one of those resorts or hop over to Disney Springs for something.

I think you are being SO generous with all that you're paying for for your girls!! I would be so appreciative if I were them.

As for ditching the ADR on arrival night, I think that is a great idea! The less "set in stone" on arrival day the better, IMO!

Update - I Guess....

I really do not have an update at this time as there is not much to do till August (if we decide to book an ADR)...
I am still trying to see if I can work it out to change over to Pop Century! Fingers crossed I can get this to work out.

STILL SO FAR AWAY BUT.....
We have finally hit 100 days! We all have ordered our Loungfly Backpacks to take I think....

We are getting our shirts in slowly! I will share a picture of them as soon as I get a chance but we are finally at 100 days which means tomorrow we are in DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

:jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1::jumping1::cool1::jumping1:

PINS FOR THE PARKS
So a friend of mine just went to Disney so I asked her to pick me up some I'm Celebrating pins so that I could customize them for our trip. Look at how cute these turned out!
Cori Bach Pin.jpgAll Pins.jpg

CAN TIME HURRY UP!!!!!????
I swear this last stretch of time is taking FOREVER!! We have officially hit 99 days till the wedding which puts us at 75 till DISNEY!
I have been trying to keep myself busy (You would think work would do that for me) to pass the time but it is so not helping.
So I wanted to share what the shirts are going to look like for the trip so lets start with "Travel Day" which is not actually travel day it is the arrival day with only a short time of travel LOL
I have recently become obsessed with light purple so I wanted to bring that into this trip and the travel shirt has done that for me!
Arrival Day Shirt - Bride.png
I also wanted a shirt that was kind of like a souvenir that everyone could use after as well.

LESS THAN ONE MONTH AND WE ARE AT DISNEY!!!!
Some updates have happened since I last posted! We have all of our shirts made and packed up for everyone! We have made dining reservations and cancelled some due to people not wanting to have a structure on this trip.
There has been some drama within the group and now I am an even more stressed out bride.. We will see if all of my girls survive this trip.
I have kept one of my reservations because I just love Sci-Fi Dine-In and haven't eaten there in awhile! Only problem I feel like we are going to have is that the reservation is at 8:40PM and the park closes at 9PM. My understanding is that buses quit running at 10PM. I do not wanna be caught without a way back to the resort.

Disney Dining Reservation - Mark UP.JPG

WE ARE SO CLOSE!!! JUST NEED TO SURVIVE 2 WEEKS!
We are getting so close and it is so hard to contain my excitement. We still have someone in the group that just doesn't seem happy about any of it.... I am going to try and not let them mess up the trip.

I have finally finished with everyone's shirts and bags! (Picture of the bags coming later)
Travel Shirt.jpg Thurs. Travel Day Shirt

Day 1 Shirt.jpg Fri., Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

Day 2 Shirt.jpg Sat., Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, & Magic Kingdom
I have decided to cancel all of my dining reservations to give us more freedom on time and to not irritate people with a schedule.

This is such an exciting time in your life!! Not everything will go to plan but I hope you all have a wonderful time making memories. Your friends are lucky to have you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter