Disney at Labor Day...with no car and no spouse EEK

rizzo0904

Mouseketeer
Since the kids have Friday and Monday off at Labor Day weekend, I've decided to take them to Disney for a quick trip. This will be my first trip ALONE!!! DH has to work. It will also be my first trip without a car and relying on Disney transportation. For some reason, this makes me nervous.

Cast: me and my two boys (ages 5 and 6)
Where: POFQ....made reservations yesterday!

Plans:
Friday - nonrev to Orlando and hope the Gods are on our side. Hope to land by 2pm. Head to POFQ and just hang at the pool all afternoon. Dinner will be pizza delivery from Flippers.
Saturday - MK. This is a Night of Joy day so the park closes at 7, but that's okay for us. My kids are early risers and go to bed by 730pm. I'm okay with no fireworks or electric parade. Crowds should be light too due to the aforementioned lack of fireworks. I'm thinking about a dinner ADR at The Plaza and just winging lunch. We did BOG last time and I have no interest in returning.
Sunday - Epcot. My boys love Innoventions. Not sure what to do for a dinner ADR. Thinking about Biergarten but I'm not 100%. March 7 is my 180 day date, so I've got some time.
Monday -head home.

Any advice on single parenting it? Any Disney transportation advice? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter