Disney Apples to Apples Game

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
We got this game at DLR because we had a gift card and a 20% off coupon, but you can get it at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Apples-Game-Goofy-Comparisons/dp/B002SDX5R2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1282429780&sr=8-1
Our whole family loves this game and I like it even better than the original. We have the orignal so when we saw this, we knew we had to have it. The orginal is fun, but this one has pictures on the cards of Disney characters and park attractions. The green apple cards even have a few "poison apple" card thrown in for an added twist. It is for kids age 7 through adults. It is easy to play and I just love looking at the pictures. :goodvibes I just thought I would let people know about this fun game since I haven't seen it mentioned on here.

You can also get it at Target and Toys R us, I know this because we got them in at work and I had to peel only at toys r us stickers off it because it if its at Target its no longer only at toys r us :lmao: I havnt bought it yet, but I seriously want it >.< lol

Ours had the Toys R Us sticker on it too. I haven't seen them at Target yet. I just love that game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter