Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

No idea about the font sorry??

:cool1:OK!! I am finished!!! Thanks for looking!! Starting this thread kept me a little more motivated than normal so I appreciate everyone keeping me motivated :cool1:

great job getting it all finished Michelle!
love it all!

As much as I'd like to take credit, I did not make this title, I may have made the mats though. If the Piglet came from the Cricut Cuts swap, I made him.

IMG_9369.jpg

As much as I'd like to take credit, I did not make this title, I may have made the mats though. If the Piglet came from the Cricut Cuts swap, I made him.

Alright? I marked you!! I thought the title, shapes, and mats all came in the same bag?? Oh well! Maybe someone remembers.

I really should keep better track of all the pieces, but I get on a roll-bags get mixed up- and I can't keep it all straight:cool1:

Alright? I marked you!! I thought the title, shapes, and mats all came in the same bag?? Oh well! Maybe someone remembers.

I really should keep better track of all the pieces, but I get on a roll-bags get mixed up- and I can't keep it all straight:cool1:

Maybe I did...I'm old and forgetful ;) Trying to see if I can find the file. I would have saved it, I think!

Maybe I did...I'm old and forgetful ;) Trying to see if I can find the file. I would have saved it, I think!

Oh dear. You save all your files? I'm going to have to call you to get a lesson on organization. Cut all my dumbo pieces on Monday night and could only get six of the grey parts on one mat. Kept telling myself "Dont forget to go back and cut the other six before you finish for the night". Didn't cut them and now I have to try to figure out what size I cut them at. :furious: I swear my brain is like swiss cheese.

Oh dear. You save all your files? I'm going to have to call you to get a lesson on organization. Cut all my dumbo pieces on Monday night and could only get six of the grey parts on one mat. Kept telling myself "Dont forget to go back and cut the other six before you finish for the night". Didn't cut them and now I have to try to figure out what size I cut them at. :furious: I swear my brain is like swiss cheese.

You don't! :scared1:

Yes, I do. I'm a little um, AR about saving things. :rotfl:

I guess I'm a slacker. Do you store all this stuff on an external HD? Think I need to be on the lookout for one. This storing stuff on multiple flash drives is for the birds. Who knew using SCAL was going to get so complicated!

I thought I would share how I have my svg files sorted into folders by these names:

3-D shapes
alphabets
animals
baby
beach
borders
box_Tag
boy
camping
cards
christmas
color blocks
disney
flourishes
frames
gardening
girl
holiday (and then by all the holidays like Bday, V-day, easter)
junk (for all the files I create that I will never use - such as for help on this forum)
kitchen_food
Lettering Delights
Mesh Page
music
nesties
Other_Quotes
Penny Duncan files
Project Life
school
shapes
sports
traffic signs
travel
weather

and a few other personal folders with my kid's school names, etc.

But most of my files fit into one of these categories... and if not, then I create another!

hmmm how many folders under Disney??
I have one for each park, characters, water parks, transportion - something else, odd - don't ask how many under each of those ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter