Disney after hours?

tirecarver

Earning My Ears
We are wondering what restaurants are open during the event at Magic Kingdom?
We just bought tickets for August 30th and are looking forward to this event.

Thanks
Howard

Piggybacking on this.... I bought tickets for the last date in Sept. From some things I have read, it seems that you can get in the park early like you can on Halloween/Christmas parties. Does anyone know if this is accurate? If you can get in at 7PM (what I have found) you could just make an early reservation...

Josh at EasyWDW reviewed it and said you can get in early. Not sure if that is still true

They run from 9pm-10pm start time, why would you want to spend precious very expensive park time eating at that time of night? I'd have a nice dinner a few hours before either in park if you can or at a monorail resort if not.

I'm diabetic. I'll need to have a food source, or carry snacks with. Just tiring to plan my options.

Thanks

I'm diabetic. I'll need to have a food source, or carry snacks with. Just tiring to plan my options.

Thanks
I would carry snacks with you for that event. They do have snacks at the event but I don't think any are diabetic friendly (even if no sugar added). Have a nice dinner beforehand and then bring some snacks to get you through the night.

Josh at EasyWDW reviewed it and said you can get in early. Not sure if that is still true

They run from 9pm-10pm start time, why would you want to spend precious very expensive park time eating at that time of night? I'd have a nice dinner a few hours before either in park if you can or at a monorail resort if not.
They will start letting people in from about 6-6:30 pm. We went in March and ate at Ohana before the event. I believe our reservation was for 4:15 pm. I don't suggest eating there before the event however because I was stuffed and didn't feel very good walking around MK before DAH started. I think the best plan would be to eat a smaller dinner before going to MK or eating at a QS inside MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter