Disney After Hours Q&A and Experiences Thread

We attended both of the events last week - Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. Both were, for us, well worth the ticket price. Rise was a walk-on, and Tron was about 20 minutes once we were past the first hour. We loved that we got to see "Enchantment" fireworks in the middle of the MK event - a fun surprise and wonderful to watch with almost no crowds! There is just something magical about walking through nearly empty parks as well.
Thank you for the report. We are going Monday to MK and I was wondering what Tron would be like. I have never rode it and am looking forward to it but was worried the wait would eat up too much of the event time.

Reactions: MPD

Strange. Every method I use to access still says April 10th. Maybe I'll just wait for a refresh or something.

Now my website says this:

Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels and Shades of Green looking to purchase early for events from May 22 to August 29, 2024 must call (407) 934-7639 beginning January 24, 2024. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. All other Guests may purchase tickets for events from May 22 to August 29, 2024 online beginning January 31, 2024.

You have to go to the page for each park, MK for example (link below), then click on “read more” under event dates and ticket prices. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/magic-kingdom-after-hours/

Thank you! I see the dates now!
Still has the above message about calling to book or booking online Jan 31.
That will give me a few more days to make sure this is what I want to buy!!!
We are thinking AH at HS. My teenage son and I have been to HS in 2022 and 2023. This year, hubby will be joining (for the first time in forever... actually he was at WDW about a decade ago, so pre-Star Wars!). We want to show him the best stuff of HS! I think we can do it all from 7 pm to 1 am.

Edit: never mind I found them. I am surprised that there aren't really any in May for magic Kingdom. :(

Can someone screenshot the dates for May for Hollywood Studios and magic Kingdom please? they are still not showing up for me.

The “new” dates don’t go on sale until 1/24/24 for resort guests or 1/31/24 for everyone so that’s why the additional message about calling is showing up. Tickets for “old” dates can be purchased online now.

While I know worth is subjective, I would like to know for those of you have done the Epcot after hours if you felt it was worth that price tag. As a family of 4-5, it is rather pricey. I have done Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios and felt it was worth the price, but there are more rides there. I also know that I can't ride guardians more than once in a row. 🤣

Edit: never mind I found them. I am surprised that there aren't really any in May for magic Kingdom. :(

Can someone screenshot the dates for May for Hollywood Studios and magic Kingdom please? they are still not showing up for me.
I was surprised too that there were not many at MK. I think (but not sure at all) that MK ends up being open later in May/June? Like 11 pm anyway?

We’re APs who will visit in June. I’m thinking of doing the HS date on June 19–will Tower of Terror be open during the event? It isn’t listed in the featured attractions. I know RNRC will be down for referb.

Is the Epcot after hours worth it? It seems like only guardians would be the real draw, but I would assume a wait cause everyone would want to do that.

Is the food and drink places open at the world during it?

Also I don't remember spending 175 for after hours hollywood last time. Is that the same price as always or more then?

Like a couple others here, I'm also wondering about the value proposition/experience for a family for Epcot. I'd have jumped at the opportunity to do a DAH at HS or MK, but it looks like only Epcot will be offered during the first week of June when we'll be there.

Disappointed that there are really only a few dates offered in May…only MK date is the day we are leaving. We are going to the Epcot After Hours on 2/2 just hoping it’s worth the $ and we don’t freeze🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter