**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Yes, you get the AP price.

No, you won't have to show AP.

Ouch... I have an AP and my wife doesn’t, so I have specifically logged out to buy her a ticket at the $ 125 non AP rate..:o Oh well, at least the event is happing on a date that works great for us!

If you are not attending DAH, would you recommend doing a different park that evening? I am guessing it gets busy once the DAH ticket holders can enter at 7?

Ouch... I have an AP and my wife doesn’t, so I have specifically logged out to buy her a ticket at the $ 125 non AP rate..:o Oh well, at least the event is happing on a date that works great for us!

Have I missed something? I thought an AP holder could buy up to 4 tickets for themselves and their guests. So, no AP needed for your wife.

Have I missed something? I thought an AP holder could buy up to 4 tickets for themselves and their guests. So, no AP needed for your wife.
You didn't miss anything, he's saying he made a mistake by thinking that he couldn't buy a ticket at the AP rate for his non-AP holding wife. So he logged out of MDE to buy a ticket for her at the normal rate.

OP, I wonder if you could contact Disney and tell them your situation and see if you could be refunded the difference of the ticket at the AP rate? Just a thought.

You didn't miss anything, he's saying he made a mistake by thinking that he couldn't buy a ticket at the AP rate for his non-AP holding wife. So he logged out of MDE to buy a ticket for her at the normal rate.

I wonder if you could contact Disney and tell them your situation and see if you could be refunded the difference of the ticket at the AP rate? Just a thought.

Many thanks, I will absolutely do that!

My confirmation email lists the hrs for May 23 and 30 as 10-1 as well. Not sure I’m overly fond of no break between closing and event start, but we’ll see.
Thats weird. Mine says 9-12 for both those dates which makes no sense for the 30th since the park closes at 10

CMs have no idea

From the first page:

For guests who have already entered the park via a regular park ticket or AP admission prior to 7pm, various locations are available to pick-up your DAH credentials:
  • The FP kiosks area just outside of the former Stich's Great Escape ride (note: this appears to have now moved across to around the Laugh Floor / Buzz Lightyear entrances.)
  • Tortuga Tavern (note: I'd love to know exactly where)
  • Liberty Square ticket office
  • City Hall guest relations office
  • Note: These locations have changed/morphed over time: if you see other locations or find any of the above to not be available on your night, please let me know.

Here now. Got here at 7 so I can’t be any help. Day crowds are INSANE. 20. Min FP wait for Splashand BTMR, and space is down. I’ll write more as the night progresses, but spirits and confidence are not high.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck booking FPP for their DAH night? Its our day off so we won't be using a park ticket earlier. If you have, how do you book them? And how early can you book them?

Any ideas when May 2 will sell out? We'll be in town for a business trip so this is perfect for an evening at the park. However....business trips get canceled and Disney tickets can't be... How long can I risk it?

Has anyone had any luck booking FPP for their DAH night? Its our day off so we won't be using a park ticket earlier. If you have, how do you book them? And how early can you book them?

Here’s a blurb from Page 1 that touches on the topic. Hope it helps.

FPs with a DAH Ticket
  • FPs are not available during the DAH event, all rides are standby only.
  • DAH tickets will allow for FP booking during regular park hours before the event starts, so - if you have no other FPs booked that day - one could book FPs with a DAH ticket during the regular park hours before the event.
  • HOWEVER, there can be issues when doing this, as has been happening for some people with MNSSHP and MVMCP events since 2017. Booking FPs with DAH tickets in combination with certain trip details/configurations can potentially cause Disney's system to flag your account for insufficient ticket entitlements and you will receive a warning that your last day of FPs will be cancelled if you do not address the problem.
  • Who and exactly why people get this warning remains elusive.
  • Bottom line - if you choose to book FPs with your DAH ticket entitlement and you have FPs booked on other days with regular park admission - you have some potential risk of receiving this warning... so keep an eye out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter