**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

From my perspective, I think all these other park DAH events (and MK DAH at other times of the year) have spread demand around. None of the current MK dates have sold out, which is different than this time last year.

Granted, I suspect the March DAH dates during the busy spring break season definitely have the better potential to sell out than the dates we’ve had so far in this series, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :-)
Of the dates that did sell out last year, do you know how many days in advance they sold out? I am looking at going on 2/28, but I'm waiting until we are closer so we know the weather. But I also don't want to risk waiting too long and it turns out to be the first sell out date.

Of the dates that did sell out last year, do you know how many days in advance they sold out? I am looking at going on 2/28, but I'm waiting until we are closer so we know the weather. But I also don't want to risk waiting too long and it turns out to be the first sell out date.
I was wondering the same thing...but looking at going on 2/21.

I was wondering the same thing...but looking at going on 2/21.

Check out the tables in Post 11 of this thread. There are tables there with a “Sold Out” column - for the dates that sold out, the date in that column is the date it sold out. Hope that helps.

This is exciting and looks like tons of fun.. enjoy the event guys!! Quick question new to the thread and there is sooo much info so, quick question - going on 05/12 to 05-18 hubby and I to celebrate the big 50!! Are all dates posted for all after hours events? or is there a chance an event may be held while we are there? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exciting and looks like tons of fun.. enjoy the event guys!! Quick question new to the thread and there is sooo much info so, quick question - going on 05/12 to 05-18 hubby and I to celebrate the big 50!! Are all dates posted for all after hours events? or is there a chance an event may be held while we are there? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No after hours event times have been released past early April. The first few posts have all the details you could need. :)

Just scanned the wait times. I was curious because we'll be attending on Thurs night in 3 weeks. On TP app they are reporting 7D, Carousel and Space as down for the rest of the night. Hoping that isn't correct for DAH.

Just scanned the wait times. I was curious because we'll be attending on Thurs night in 3 weeks. On TP app they are reporting 7D, Carousel and Space as down for the rest of the night. Hoping that isn't correct for DAH.

I know during previous DAH's, it seemed like the Lines App wasn't tracking ride wait times at all. The Disney app works well though, and currently shows only 7DMT as down of the 3 you listed.

When we were there last week Monday the lines app did not work during after hours. We had no waits for anything except 7dmt and even that was minimal.

When we were there last week Monday the lines app did not work during after hours. We had no waits for anything except 7dmt and even that was minimal.
thanks, good to know. I would be bummed if 7D and Space were down. Hopefully those attending tonight will have a great time.

Here now and 7D has been down since around 9. We were just about to board when it went down :( as far as I can tell by the app, it’s still closed.

Just got back from tonight's DAH MK, When we arrived SDMT was down. We got our first ride on 7DMT at 8:40 were just about to get on for our second ride when it down,again and remained down until 10:45. The CM's were great and ran it late and we managed to ride four more times.Very happy about that.We also road Splash x1, PP x6, WTP x 3, Buzz x 7. We also had Mickey Bars and drinks twice. We walked out slowly and got some wonderful pics of an empty park, We had a great time a DAH .

Just got back from tonight's DAH MK, When we arrived SDMT was down. We got our first ride on 7DMT at 8:40 were just about to get on for our second ride when it down,again and remained down until 10:45. The CM's were great and ran it late and we managed to ride four more times.Very happy about that.We also road Splash x1, PP x6, WTP x 3, Buzz x 7. We also had Mickey Bars and drinks twice. We walked out slowly and got some wonderful pics of an empty park, We had a great time a DAH .

Do you know what time they started allowing people in tonight?

Holy smokes! You have to have the DAH ride record! 21 rides in 3 hours!?!? We got in 14. and I felt like we ran from ride to ride. But we did also cross the park twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter