**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Any ideas of when they might open up past early April dates? I'm planning to be there at the end of April and would love to be able to plan for one of these events, if it fits with the schedule. Is there a pattern or a timeline they follow? (she asked foolishly)
It's the million-dollar question. No one knows. Many of us are in the same boat with trips in April, May, June and beyond and are trying to figure out if these events will continue or not. They haven't been held in April or May since the very first set of events that were over-priced, so we're all just hoping the recent addition of DAH during the fall means they WILL extend these into late spring again. Until we get dates though, anything is possible. Welcome to the watch party!party: :happytv: :surfweb: :teacher:

It's the million-dollar question. No one knows. Many of us are in the same boat with trips in April, May, June and beyond and are trying to figure out if these events will continue or not. They haven't been held in April or May since the very first set of events that were over-priced, so we're all just hoping the recent addition of DAH during the fall means they WILL extend these into late spring again. Until we get dates though, anything is possible. Welcome to the watch party!party: :happytv: :surfweb: :teacher:
Happy to know that I'm in good company! Thanks!

Hello! I have read through the posts on this thread and many of the reviews from past DAH events. We will be visiting my inlaws in Bradenton for Spring Break the last week of March and my daughters birthday is the week before. My husband and I are considering taking her to DAH on 3/28. Most of the reviews seem pretty great, but I was wondering if there have been reports of nights with high wait times (other than rides that go down). I didn’t really see any, but I know that is expected to be a pretty busy week, and we were pretty frustrated with crazy ride waits and crowd levels at the MNSSHP we went to in October. I know this event is different, and seems to be much more limited, but the previous experience just makes us a little leery. Thanks in advance!

Hello! I have read through the posts on this thread and many of the reviews from past DAH events. We will be visiting my inlaws in Bradenton for Spring Break the last week of March and my daughters birthday is the week before. My husband and I are considering taking her to DAH on 3/28. Most of the reviews seem pretty great, but I was wondering if there have been reports of nights with high wait times (other than rides that go down). I didn’t really see any, but I know that is expected to be a pretty busy week, and we were pretty frustrated with crazy ride waits and crowd levels at the MNSSHP we went to in October. I know this event is different, and seems to be much more limited, but the previous experience just makes us a little leery. Thanks in advance!
The longest wait I’ve had at mk was 20 minutes and that was for 7dmt. Other than that pretty much everything else is walk on or a very short wait

We are going to that one. I expect it to sell out and be busy. I think that the whole week will be busy, so a busy DAH will be better than the days....and won’t be hot.

What's going on that will make 28/3 a sell out? What did I miss?

From my perspective, I think all these other park DAH events (and MK DAH at other times of the year) have spread demand around. None of the current MK dates have sold out, which is different than this time last year.

Granted, I suspect the March DAH dates during the busy spring break season definitely have the better potential to sell out than the dates we’ve had so far in this series, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :-)

Any ideas of when they might open up past early April dates? I'm planning to be there at the end of April and would love to be able to plan for one of these events, if it fits with the schedule. Is there a pattern or a timeline they follow? (she asked foolishly)

I'm also waiting for mid April and just wondering...
when they do release the next set of dates are they usually released like at 7AM?
I'm asking because as of now I'm checking MDE frequently during the day to see if new dates have been released.
If I knew that they were released at 7AM then I would only have to check in the morning and if not there I wouldn't have to check again till the next morning.
Not a big deal, I know, but just one less thing to have to do.
Thanks

I'm also waiting for mid April and just wondering...
when they do release the next set of dates are they usually released like at 7AM?
I'm asking because as of now I'm checking MDE frequently during the day to see if new dates have been released.
If I knew that they were released at 7AM then I would only have to check in the morning and if not there I wouldn't have to check again till the next morning.
Not a big deal, I know, but just one less thing to have to do.
Thanks

It can be random. They can randomly update the website with new dates, they can release new date info through bloggers, they can release new date info on the Disney Parks Blog, they may just announce dates but not able to buy tickets yet, they may immediately make it available to buy tickets. All of the above have happened at different points in time so really hard to say just how any new dates will be communicated.

My guess would be a Disney Parks Blog followed by ticket availability later on, but kind of a coin flip.

It can be random. They can randomly update the website with new dates, they can release new date info through bloggers, they can release new date info on the Disney Parks Blog, they may just announce dates but not able to buy tickets yet, they may immediately make it available to buy tickets. All of the above have happened at different points in time so really hard to say just how any new dates will be communicated.

My guess would be a Disney Parks Blog followed by ticket availability later on, but kind of a coin flip.

Thanks so much.

Spring Break is different for all areas of the US and abroad. So that applies to all of March and April, no?!
Correct, but it seems to get more crowded end of March and through Easter. So any Spring Break dates have a bigger potential to sell out.

Joining the watch party for June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter