**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I noticed I never posted my DAH date. But we arrived at YC today & we’re going to Thursday nights event. Weather looks sooooo much better (read warmer!) than last year. I’m hoping to not get stuck on people mover again! :rotfl2:

Been wondering if you’d made another Winter DAH trip!

Glad you made it down OK.

Enjoy your trip!

I noticed I never posted my DAH date. But we arrived at YC today & we’re going to Thursday nights event. Weather looks sooooo much better (read warmer!) than last year. I’m hoping to not get stuck on people mover again! :rotfl2:

We'll be there Thursday night, too! Flying in Tuesday morning. CANNOT WAIT.

The weather forecast has improved dramatically in the last week or so. I don't think we'll need those packable down jackets after all!

Thanks everybody for the great event reports and advice on this thread. We’ll be attending MK After Hours on Thursday night 2/7! I can’t wait! :banana:

Can anyone update the following?
  • DAH tickets will allow for FP booking during regular park hours, so - if you have no other FPs booked that day - one could book FPs during with a DAH ticket during the regular park hours before the event.
  • HOWEVER, there can be issues when doing this, as has been happening for some people with MNSSHP and MVMCP events since 2017. Booking FPs with DAH tickets in combination with certain trip details/configurations can potentially cause Disney's system to flag your account for insufficient ticket entitlements and you will receive a warning that your last day of FPs will be cancelled if you do not address the problem.
I am currently in the middle of booking fps for the first 2 weeks of march (30 days out). I have DAH tickets for Thursday, March7th. I will not be going to any other parks that day and will be at MK around 7pm for this event. Is it worth trying to book a couple fps for between 7-9pm (park closes at 9pm) and risk a screw up where I will be charge one of my other, normal day passes?

We're heading to MK on a day that a ticketed After Hours event will be starting at 9PM. How do they usually handle the "regular" day guests? Are you asked to leave right at 9 if you don't have a ticket?

Happily Ever After is scheduled for 8PM, so we were hoping we could get on a few rides prior to leaving for the day. Will we be allowed in a ride queue at say 8:55?

We're heading to MK on a day that a ticketed After Hours event will be starting at 9PM. How do they usually handle the "regular" day guests? Are you asked to leave right at 9 if you don't have a ticket?

Happily Ever After is scheduled for 8PM, so we were hoping we could get on a few rides prior to leaving for the day. Will we be allowed in a ride queue at say 8:55?

Hi. The first two sections of this post describe the general logistics of how it works at park closing: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-faq-discussion-thread.3713652/#post-59898151

It’s written from a DAH guest perspective, but should help answer your question.

Can anyone update the following?
  • DAH tickets will allow for FP booking during regular park hours, so - if you have no other FPs booked that day - one could book FPs during with a DAH ticket during the regular park hours before the event.
  • HOWEVER, there can be issues when doing this, as has been happening for some people with MNSSHP and MVMCP events since 2017. Booking FPs with DAH tickets in combination with certain trip details/configurations can potentially cause Disney's system to flag your account for insufficient ticket entitlements and you will receive a warning that your last day of FPs will be cancelled if you do not address the problem.
I am currently in the middle of booking fps for the first 2 weeks of march (30 days out). I have DAH tickets for Thursday, March7th. I will not be going to any other parks that day and will be at MK around 7pm for this event. Is it worth trying to book a couple fps for between 7-9pm (park closes at 9pm) and risk a screw up where I will be charge one of my other, normal day passes?
There's always a risk with this so I would say if you don't feel comfortable with that risk then I wouldn't book any FPs with your DAH ticket.

Any ideas of when they might open up past early April dates? I'm planning to be there at the end of April and would love to be able to plan for one of these events, if it fits with the schedule. Is there a pattern or a timeline they follow? (she asked foolishly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter