**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Loved this event in 2017! Sad it wasn't available during our 2018 stay. But looks like we might be there during one of the 2019 events!! Yay!
But, quick question..... if we purchased tickets in advance at the regular rate, then decide to get APs, would they refund the discount difference?

Loved this event in 2017! Sad it wasn't available during our 2018 stay. But looks like we might be there during one of the 2019 events!! Yay!
But, quick question..... if we purchased tickets in advance at the regular rate, then decide to get APs, would they refund the discount difference?

This question comes up from time to time and I'm not entirely sure of the accurate answer. DISers have reported success of discussing it with Guest Relations and getting a refund (in the form of a Disney gift card) but I'm not sure if that's policy or a 'YMMV' thing.

If you do end up trying, would love to know the results.

Has anyone taken an infant to DAH? I’m seriously considering going to DAH on our late November trip, but not sure if that would be wise with our 6-month-old. Thoughts from experienced DAHers?

Has anyone taken an infant to DAH? I’m seriously considering going to DAH on our late November trip, but not sure if that would be wise with our 6-month-old. Thoughts from experienced DAHers?

That's pretty young and DAH for that date is 10pm-1am... so pretty late.

It probably wouldn't be my first choice of things to do... but I guess if baby is a good stroller sleeper and you have a good group to trade off rides/staying with baby, then it's certainly doable.

No personal experience though! When mine were that young, we tended to stick to the resort in the evenings and close to normal bedtimes, so I'm probably the wrong person to answer. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter