**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Lol, this is what keeps rolling through my head! Then also add in "do we really need to go to either because we have two full days and two half days and could put the money towards something else...." DH probably wouldn't go for both, but I'm not saying I'm not tempted!
Are you saying you have two full days and two half days just for mk or in general?

Lol, this is what keeps rolling through my head! Then also add in "do we really need to go to either because we have two full days and two half days and could put the money towards something else...." DH probably wouldn't go for both, but I'm not saying I'm not tempted!
I would definitely still do it even if I had that much time in the MK, but it is possible that you wouldn’t *need* to. It’s just worth it to ride with no lines. Then you could take it easy the other times you’re at the MK, and do shows,favorites, rides you prefer during daylight, stop to eat and drink more, etc... or change one of the days to another park or hop if you have hoppers.

We’re doing the opening night Villain event because we have no other choice. If you don’t care about the Villain aspect, then definitely do the last regular DAH. I’m prepared for opening night to be sold out (or at a minimum crowded) but I’m hopeful the bloggers & villains fans mostly stick to the extras and not rides (which are our priority).

We’re doing the opening night Villain event because we have no other choice. If you don’t care about the Villain aspect, then definitely do the last regular DAH. I’m prepared for opening night to be sold out (or at a minimum crowded) but I’m hopeful the bloggers & villains fans mostly stick to the extras and not rides (which are our priority).

This is exactly the same situation for us. Could be worse...there could have been no DAH events during our stay the first week of June, so we are happy to have any option. Also, the Villain event could be really cool, only one way to find out!

My BIL and SIL are on my MDE account and I am their planner for a 10 day trip we are all taking together. When I go to buy their DAH tickets on my MDE account it gives the tickets my AP discount even though I am not going to the event. Is this right? The app appears to let me but want to make sure they will not have issues with the tickets. Anyone done this?

I haven’t seen Anything about offering regular DAH @ MK during same timeframe as the villains events. Did I miss something? The ‘plain’ DAH is our first choice....

We are there for two weeks. First week is where DAH is ending and the second week is when the Villains is starting.

So, we are tentatively going to DAH on 6/27. Really would prefer to buy our tickets after we get a review of the villains event. What are everyones thoughts on waiting until after 6/6 to buy...how much of a chance 6/27 will be sold out....ugh :worried: I wish it wasn't only a 3 week gap. I'll probably just buy right on 4/29 to be safe #FOMO :rotfl:

So, we are tentatively going to DAH on 6/27. Really would prefer to buy our tickets after we get a review of the villains event. What are everyones thoughts on waiting until after 6/6 to buy...how much of a chance 6/27 will be sold out....ugh :worried: I wish it wasn't only a 3 week gap. I'll probably just buy right on 4/29 to be safe #FOMO :rotfl:

I’m torn by what to think here.

On one hand, I don’t want to be burned by underestimating villains people.

On the other hand, DAH sell-out history does not suggest needing to be worried about sell-outs right away. Add to that the decent-sized increase in cost, the unknowns of just what this event is going to be like, and (maybe?) increased capacity(??), it seems to me like a more than average amount of people will take a ‘wait and see’ approach to see if this is ‘worth it.’

It also seems to me there’s a 50/50 chance this thing is a roaring success or a too expensive for what you get debacle - could go either way!

For as much as I’ve been down on Villains DAH, I’ve turned the corner and now have an itch to go that first night. Darn you Disney! :-)

I’m torn by what to think here.

On one hand, I don’t want to be burned by underestimating villains people.

On the other hand, DAH sell-out history does not suggest needing to be worried about sell-outs right away. Add to that the decent-sized increase in cost, the unknowns of just what this event is going to be like, and (maybe?) increased capacity(??), it seems to me like a more than average amount of people will take a ‘wait and see’ approach to see if this is ‘worth it.’

It also seems to me there’s a 50/50 chance this thing is a roaring success or a too expensive for what you get debacle - could go either way!

For as much as I’ve been down on Villains DAH, I’ve turned the corner and now have an itch to go that first night. Darn you Disney! :-)

These are the exact thought going through my head! UGH!!!! If only the Dibb had After Hours ticket availability like they do FP availability...then we'd know if tickets were selling fast...And yes, as I said...I'll probably be up early on Monday ready to pull that trigger!! LOL Heaven forbid we miss out :rolleyes2

I'm stuck on the same thing too.

We want to go twice...but not if the event doesn't meet our expectations. I'm 100% sure about 8/8. So I'll buy those tickets on April 29. I'm less sure about 8/1 since we'll be staying at Universal that week. I can't decide whether to just buy them and live it, or stress myself out waiting for reviews and constantly checking to see if any dates have sold out. I'm kind of thinking that 8/1 is not likely to be the first sell out and that I can just wait for either reviews or for any date to sell out and then purchase the second date.

I've been trying to think what would make me NOT want to go to this event twice. I think if reviews said the villains stuff was lame and the Buzz line was 15 minutes consistently...that would be a definite no. Also, if the reviews say that I need to waste time camping out for a spot to watch the show...well, that means it's too crowded for the price I'm paying.

I know these tickets have a no return policy, but I can't help thinking that if the reviews come out and the event is obviously no longer a low wait time event, I should be able to return them for not being as advertised.

Other than 6/6, I just don’t see these selling out quickly. Frankly, I doubt 6/6 sells out until a lot closer to the event (and only if they cap the numbers at current DAH attendance levels).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter