Disney After Hours and AP Discounts

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
I see that Annual Passholders may purchase discounted Disney After Hours event tickets with a substantial discount. Can the AP holder purchase extra discounted tickets for any other guests in their party or is the discount only good for the AP holder. We are considering doing Disney After Hours on an upcoming trip (if available) and were trying to figure out the cost involved. Any help would be appreciated.

I see that Annual Passholders may purchase discounted Disney After Hours event tickets with a substantial discount. Can the AP holder purchase extra discounted tickets for any other guests in their party or is the discount only good for the AP holder. We are considering doing Disney After Hours on an upcoming trip (if available) and were trying to figure out the cost involved. Any help would be appreciated.
We did after hours at MK last August. I was the only passholder in our party of four. I was able to purchase discounted tickets for all of us.

The exact answer to this has been a little hard to pin down with 100% certainty over time and your experience may be a little YMMV, but what gets reported more often than not is that it's 4... one for the AP holder and 3 others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter