"Disney adjacent" aka Four Seasons Planning help

wilkeliza

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

So my fiance and I have decided to postpone our 2016 wedding to spring 2017. While I was a little hurt at first with this change came something amazing. My fiance has now decided we can do an Orlando wedding after all and to please his family it will be "Disney adjacent". I know the Four Season is still new but has anyone started working with them? We will be somewhere between 100-150 people. I would like for it to be on Disney property but know that isn't going to happen so this is the next best thing.

Also, the Four Seasons actually IS on Disney property, which means you can get character appearances and plan Disney Catered Events like IllumiNations dessert parties.

Thanks @lurkyloo! I knew it was on property and the hotel has some Disney stuff but didn't realize their wedding planning allowed for that kind of thing! Now I'm even more excited. We wanted something like a dessert party for our rehearsal dinner so that is so good to hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter