• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney 30 Day Challenge

I don't consider Mulan a princess, so I'll say Kida, or if only "The Official Princesses" are allowed, Belle.

Day 2: Favorite Princess

Well I love Rapunzel and Ariel both a lot!! I've loved Ariel since i was little:)

Day 1: Peter Pan
Day 2: Belle, mostly because here movie is one of my favorites

Day 2 - I would say Belle, because I don't know...

I know this is weird for me to answer, but whatever, I think its a tie for me between Tiana and Cinderella. They are the most independent and I think have the best princess personalities: Tiana is very sassy like the average college/teen and Cinderella is very sensitive, nice, but doesn't let this princess-y side of her take over the fact she doesn't like her stepmother and will rebel in any way possible.

Day 2: My favorite princess is Mulan. She always has been. But, if that doesn't count, then Belle is my favorite.

Rapunzel, because she doesn't just melt when she meets Flynn.

Jasmine, because she's tougher than most of the others. Plus, she's always been my favorite.

Tiana, because she works to get what she wants.

Kairi, because she's the most modern. (She is a Princess of Heart).

Cinderella! She's always been my favorite since I was a little girl <3

I can't choose:::
Tiana-she is so self-confident and hardworking!
Rapunzel-i just love her. there is no explanation.
Ariel-she's so sweet yet adventurous...
Belle-she is so like me!
Jasmine-I just love the story and she looks a lot like me!!

My favorite princesses are Ariel (my favorite since I was little) and Belle (she is most like me, shy and loves to read)

Day 3: March 19

Who is your favorite Disney heroine?

(This one includes non-princesses)

Mine's Lilo- she's absolutely adorable! Who doesn't love the "Pudge controls the weather" line? Also, I swear she's just like me ^_^

3. Hmm... I don't know! Maybe Mary Poppins, or Giselle, or Lilo. One of the three. All for different reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter