Disney 2018 Full Year and Q4 Earnings Report

It does, however, fit within the existing + brands Disney already uses in the Parks such as FastPass+ and PhotoPass+, so the precedent of using the + again was already there
It's definitely fitting, it's just boring. They already have FX+, ESPN+, and Hulu Plus (even though that's attempted to drop the plus portion) under their streaming grasp soon. Then there's all the other plus related services out there. It works just not an exciting name.

I found it interesting that operating income decreased at Shanghai even though they reduced ticket prices and attendance was up.

I hate the name and logo for the streaming service but I’m super excited for the Imagineering series.
Day one subscription to the streaming service when that drops. That and the shorts. I’ve been craving a new parks documentary for years! Hopefully this is what Leslie iwerks imagineering story was supposed to be

Disney is on the cusp of being able to charge two ticket entrances per day, so there is so much potential income it's ridiculous.

I found it interesting that operating income decreased at Shanghai even though they reduced ticket prices and attendance was up.

Shanghai is such a different beast from every other park on the planet. The guests aren't spending as much money on food and merchandise as they do at the rest of the parks worldwide. That, coupled with, guests in the park selling counterfeit merchandise is still a problem. I almost always see someone selling mickey ears, water, cokes and other popular items in line at much much lower prices on almost every attraction I've been on. Disney doesn't seem as concerned about stopping them or at least I haven't seen much effort. How are they getting in the parks with so much stuff?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter