Disne Planning Sheet and Packing List

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Sorry to post this but apparently the site I had originally uploaded these sheets too no longer exists and after a computer crash I no longer have them either. I'm not asking this thread be deleted so that if anyone wants to make them they can follow my design and have a wonderful spreadsheet. We used them for 3 trips but now I'll just have to make do with my iphone calendar.

Good luck to everyone who wants to create them and Happy Park Hopping :)

I have this thread in another section and was asked to place it here in the creative section for everyone to enjoy so here goes. I'll just copy the first post so you can see everything.

PLEASE NOTE I have found a site that you can go to and down load your own copy of this document so i won't be emailing it out anymore - please go to the site below if you want a copy of the planning sheets and packing list - all I ask is that if you download it come back and post a comment here since this can not be made a sticky and if you found it it's because it was on the first page so please help others to find it too :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Here's the Microsoft site you can download the file from.

http://workspace.office.live.com/#i...cvKn0jMNFgoVkHbrZHxt9e5H4Y5499SVMmXEQdEWzLXJ9

Since we have to make advance dining reservations we went through the menus and looked at what we would like to try this time. There are restaurants that we haven't eaten at yet and we also wanted to try new thing and not have the same meal most of our trip (like chicken)

so in going through the menus i noted down the items of interest and the price to give us an idea of if the dining plan would be better for us or not.

it's all about planning when you're staying for 16 days.

i was also able to get the secton of the park we want to do that day so that we try to see as much as possible and don't criss cross around.

of course this can all be changed and is subject to the whims of a 3 year old little girl but it gives us a good idea.

here's what we came up with.

one great thing is that i've done it so that it can be printed and folded to make about a 4x6 size then we can laminate it and keep it in our back pack for reference.

Planningsheet1-1.jpg

PackingList.jpg

Here is a sample of the Mickey Families I came up with

MickeyFamilyboykids.jpg

MickeyFamilybandgkids.jpg

MickeyFamily2girls.jpg

The entire selection can be found here

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1969953

When you receive and change your vacation cards cut on the bottom black line, fold and clue together. Laminate if you have a machine and you'll have perminate 4x6 cards of your trip planning.

I've had several requests for help on replacing the Mickey Family so I created a little video to show exactly what you need to do.

you can watch it here at youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8am2d0AhC4

I'm making my mark.
This way when I get ready to start planning my August 2010 trip, (I'll be obsessing starting December ;) ) I can find this.

Yours is very pretty. It will much nicer to stare at for that many months then the lame-o word doc I had.

:hug:Thanks for sharing.

ok- thank you- I got it saved-- and will figure it out this weekend.
Yours is verynice--with pictures and everything. I hope i can figure it out to make mine like yours

oooh! This looks fun! DH is starting to maybe think about 2010 for a California trip:goodvibes

I love your planning sheets but am having difficulty opening them. It keeps telling me that the file is no longer available. Is there something I need to do other than sign up with office live workspace?

Katy

ohhhh - i haven't logged in to the site in over a year - wonder if they deleted them

Thanks for sharing!!!
I saw them on the other section & downloaded them..but now that I can change the family around a little I'm thrilled!!!!! :)

Our trip is upcoming and these will work out great!!!!

Kurby, you bear a striking resemblence to someone I know - me! I think you and I could pass as sisters in a heartbeat.

Kurby, you bear a striking resemblence to someone I know - me! I think you and I could pass as sisters in a heartbeat.

really???? post a pic please.

more then a few people have told me that but they never have a pic of the person to post LOL

i'd love to see my doppelganger

okay, who has a pic of me they can post? I am sure we will have one after next weekend's CK Manchester.

I was able to d/l it with no prob. It is in Microsoft Office, and I can change whatever I want. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Okay, I tried the link that Nancy sent me and I got the same "navigation failed" message. Am I doing something wrong?? I clicked on the link and it took me to office but then gave me the error message.:confused: Can someone email them to me?

Thanks
Katy

Okay, I tried the link that Nancy sent me and I got the same "navigation failed" message. Am I doing something wrong?? I clicked on the link and it took me to office but then gave me the error message.:confused: Can someone email them to me?

Thanks
Katy

Katy,

I pm'd you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter