DISmeet July 9th Adventurer's Club...

Will you be there?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

drwitz

Living the dream in Florida!
How about a night at the Adventurer's Club as a Dismeet on July 9th? I want to do the whole night (start to finish) so that if PI is really going to be taken down at the end of this year, I can remember the Adventurer's Club forever!

Meet at 7:30ish at AC, and stay as long as you like?? First drink on Pete? (Pete are you there?)...

Meg, where in Massachusetts are you? I could try to stow you in my luggage.

Oh, wait, I can't bring any luggage. Too expensive...

Never mind...

Meg, where in Massachusetts are you? I could try to stow you in my luggage.

Oh, wait, I can't bring any luggage. Too expensive...

Never mind...

haha over in framingham. Ill pay luggage fees! I miss my dear friend Emil <3

C'mon folks. I can't be the only one.... Otherwise, who am I going to meet? Myself?

I bet DH and I could get to that meet, we'll drop teeagers at the DQ and head over

I wish we could....but we won't be in the area then. I LOVE the Adventurer's Club! I would sooooo be there if I could!;)

Wish we could, but we won't be in Orlando then. Someone drink a kungaloosh for me!! Last time we were there, Hathaway Browne got in trouble for talking/flirting to/with me during the Hoopla! It was quite funny!

KUNGALOOSH!

Sounds like fun to me. Count me in. I keep making it a point to get over to AC and never have in all my trips, so it's a must do next week.

We leave in two days for the world ..... so, we'll be there July 9th! I will have to review our itenerary & see if we can make it! We'd love to join some other DISers for the HOOPLAH!!! :thumbsup2

Can't do it that day, darn! But I'm in if anyone wants to try for early August;)

How about a night at the Adventurer's Club as a Dismeet on July 9th? I want to do the whole night (start to finish) so that if PI is really going to be taken down at the end of this year, I can remember the Adventurer's Club forever!

Meet at 7:30ish at AC, and stay as long as you like?? First drink on Pete? (Pete are you there?)...

We will be there! Are we going lime green Mickeys to identify??

I'll have my DIS lanyard and pin on, and you can.recognize me from the updated pic. I'll also try to get a table down front.

Met anonomouse at AK tonight at Lion King show. Hope she makes it!!! Hope each of you does too!

I'll have my DIS lanyard and pin on, and you can.recognize me from the updated pic. I'll also try to get a table down front.

Met anonomouse at AK tonight at Lion King show. Hope she makes it!!! Hope each of you does too!

DW (Mickey_Chic) and I will be there. I may go with my lime green Prudential Shirt to help you ID me. We will be there - maybe not right at 7:30 though (dinner ressie) but will be there as soon as we can. If I forgo the LG shirt, we will at least have the alien green mickey head on us somewhere. Can't wait to meet you all at the AC!!!!

Wish I could be there! My next trip down is the 1st weekend in October - I'll just miss the closing. But have have a lot of great AC memories and I have hope....
Someone have a kongaloosh for me!
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter