Dismeet in the Smokies 2021! Y'all Come!

Choosing a name for our upcoming trip!

• Dismeet in the Smokies 2021

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rocky Top Dismeet 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pigeon Forge Dismeet 2021

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dosmeet in the Mountains 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dis Mountain Meet 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Bear Vacation Hoedown 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will also do some baked beans and banana pudding for the get together. Let us know if we need to bring something else.

I can do coleslaw, plastic cutlery and napkins. I can also bring a cooler with soft drinks and water..

I have just about made up my mind that I just have to experience this place for myself. Looks like we have two locations where we are headed.

Dick's Last Resort

Last edited:
I have just about made up my mind that I just have to experience this place for myself. Looks like we have two locations where we are headed.
Used to have one here in Chicago area, was a lot off fun. Ironically it closed because too many people complained about being offended?

https://dickslastresort.com/locations/

Are you posting the link in the chain symbol, tiggerdad? I've never had a spinning wheel when I put the link in the link (chain) symbol. As I did above after I had to click on your spinning wheel to pull up the website and copy the URL.

Capture.PNG

If you just do an ol' copy/paste as text, no guarantees.

Ed

I have just about made up my mind that I just have to experience this place for myself.
We've been to the one in Pigeon Forge. It is a good time. The daiquiri bar by the Ferris wheel is better though.

Here is the mid-Missouri version. A little racier. This place isn't far from my dad's at the lake. The name is because the bar is roughly at the middle (halfway) point of the lake. That, and it makes for a funny (although raunchy) name.

j

https://dickslastresort.com/locations/

Are you posting the link in the chain symbol, tiggerdad? I've never had a spinning wheel when I put the link in the link (chain) symbol. As I did above after I had to click on your spinning wheel to pull up the website and copy the URL.

View attachment 569386

If you just do an ol' copy/paste as text, no guarantees.

Ed
That would explain it. Thank you sir. The old copy and paste routine worked fine before. I guess not anymore.

Picked up our Dollywood tickets today for June 6th for youngest DD's birthday. pricing aint pretty. Reminds me of another place... :rolleyes1

I thunkeded the same thing when I got ours today as well. At least we got the Senior discount . Figure to go 2 days as we can't stay till closing with the Girls.

Hi! I'm new to the dis, cool people and place seems like I've been here before!

Sorry I've been incommunicado but life has had me going 10 different ways at once, just wanted to check in and say hello to all my close friends, and we're still looking forward to this meet. I sure can use a vacation. Hope everyone is doing well! I've sorta been keeping in touch via good ol @tiggerdad,

Sorry I've been incommunicado but life has had me going 10 different ways at once, just wanted to check in and say hello to all my close friends, and we're still looking forward to this meet. I sure can use a vacation. Hope everyone is doing well! I've sorta been keeping in touch via good ol @tiggerdad,

It is the legendary Gear Jammer. :worship:

This newbie poster has nearly 1,100 posts. I think he's fibbing. :p

Good to hear from you Randy. Looking forward to catching up in PF. :wave2:

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter