DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want halloween, I will call after therapy. If not, I may just throw in the towel. Serves me right for getting up early........

Got two reservations made. Both Full.

The first is Wednesday October 30 to Sunday November 3. This one is in case I can get into the 5k/10k for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend on Friday and Saturday (race bib pickups are likely on Thursday). If not, I can drop this reservation entirely.

The second is Sunday November 3 to Friday November 8. Main DISMeet dates for us.

I'll book a pre-stay night at Lake Louisa SP once its window opens up.

Now to get on with the rest of my day.

Ed

PS - didn't particularly want to be there again for Halloween (was there for it in 2022) but the opportunity to do a RunDisney 5k or 10k so close to a planned trip (early November) had to be taken advantage of. Now I'll have to put up with Disney IT again when those races sign up later on.

My tablet has the progress bar moving a little, but it still just says Recalculating for the wait time. Oh well.

Funny, the web site still says phone and online are still paused. Looks like they are trying to work through the queue that built up in the first hour.

j

My tablet has the progress bar moving a little, but it still just says Recalculating for the wait time. Oh well.

Funny, the web site still says phone and online are still paused. Looks like they are trying to work through the queue that built up in the first hour.

j

this is at the top of the main www.disneyworld.com page at this moment, Jim. I triangulated message times. I got in at 10:01am ET and it froze up again at 10:11am ET. That's the time window I got my reservations in for. I checked my MDE and they are there.

1685544809199.png

I was going to add a short reservation from the 8th to the 11th to use if I dropped the Halloween one. But yeah, it looks like we're in orbit again.

1685545430615.png

EDIT - I bet they are letting folks past the waiting room in "bunches" to process everyone in bite sizes the IT can handle. So I agree with your theory, @Teamubr. They are working their way through the queue.

Last edited:
I did get oct 28 to nove 8th. I screwed up the names and other things but got the reservation. I was rushing as I was doing PT. Full site for me I think. I will check in a few

Went to look at ticket prices, cant buy them on the ap, clicked the link and got this. Did it a few time, same thing. Lol. Screenshot_20230531_115556_Chrome.jpg

When you peel the cover off Disney IT, Spencer, THAT'S what it looks like inside.

Plus the hamsters, too. :rotfl2:

ED

I am still in the recalculating wait time phase... I logged in on the website around 6:30am. I am giving up and trying again some other time.

So got through to a cast member since my browser has been at calculating since 8am. When I gave my dates he said the system wouldnt allow him as it was past the 500 day window. He doubled checked and got the same error. Disney IT at least when it comes to anything in the parks really needs some work.

Still waiting for the browser to update, not much movement on the bar.

So got through to a cast member since my browser has been at calculating since 8am. When I gave my dates he said the system wouldnt allow him as it was past the 500 day window. He doubled checked and got the same error. Disney IT at least when it comes to anything in the parks really needs some work.

Still waiting for the browser to update, not much movement on the bar.
I just did the exact same thing. The CM admitted that they were supposed to be able to go beyond 500 days but, the "system" wouldn't let him.

I was in a meeting when my screen moved to "select a resort". I picked the Fort and went back into the wait screen. It was just saying "more than an hour", but started dropping about 20 minutes ago. I'm at 28 minutes with a meeting starting in 10. I may be distracted during the meeting.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter