• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disgusting Behavior by Ariana Grande - Yuck!

Reporting it as "maliciously licking the donuts" is funny.

What AG did was gross.

Lol I thought th e same thing when I read it. ... "maliciously licking the donuts" had me cracking up all night .

I never got her appeal. Honestly I can't understand a damn word she says in her songs. I can usually recognize at most one or two words. ..maybe a "the" or a "one". But that's it. I thought I was just old and only younger kids can understand her. Her screeching pierces my ears and I'm just unable to recognize any English.

She is dumb. She is very popular, pretty and has her whole successful life ahead of her. What a maroon. Where are her handlers? Aren't they paid to keep these people out of trouble? She said it was a private moment. ...really? I'm sure she can't even poop without someone taking her picture. What makes her think she can lick donuts?

Apparently she was acting like a brat and complaining about the donuts in the case. The employee went to the back to get her fresher donuts and left that try on the counter when s/he went in the back.
Now the shop has been giving health inspection violations for leaving the tray on top of that counter.

I'm glad you posted this, because I haven't followed the story that close, and I was wondering why these donuts were sitting on top of the counter for anyone to touch, sneeze on, cough on, breath on and etc. This now makes sense.

I'm not a fan of hers at all :sad2:
My girls used to like her, but they find her annoying now.

Who is she? Seriously, never heard of her.
I too was blissfully unaware of who she is. Google was me friend. Saw her black and white filmed apology this morning on TV. She acted more like a 14 year old, her mannerisms and so forth. I take some pride in not knowing who these people are and am a bit saddened that society makes them so rich.

Hey, I really liked her when she first started to make it.

Looks like she is an immature spoiled brat!!!!!

The thing is, I actually agree with the excuse she is trying to give, about the food and nutrition in this country.
The cheap toxic crap that is considered edible... totally inexcusible.
Should be illegal. Def. a sin.

The thing is, even thought I agree on that, I really came down hard on her for the way she acted.
Because the two things, really, are totally unrelated.

Her latest apology, however, does seem a bit more sincere and credible.

On the plus side to all of this, Demi Lovato is taking her place and my kids love Demi. My brother called yesterday to let me know that he had 2 extra tickets for Demi now (I guess the person who had the tickets didn't want to see Demi), so we are going to Cincinnati!

The donuts were on the counter because AG was having the poor employee run back and forth getting her the fresh, warm donut trays from the kitchen...then she proceeded to not only lick but spit on the tray of donuts. Her boyfriend spit on the tray too.

Sad thing is that no one would have known unless the video wasn't released. She got caught and I am glad she's getting knocked down a few pegs. Intentional food tampering is high on my list of no-no's, along with spitting.

I worked for Radio Disney and we were supposed to had her scheduled to perform at an event. She was 3 hours late to an event that was supposed to last 2 hours! So not only were fans and employees waiting ALL day for her but she didn't even sing as long as she was supposed to. She did a couple of songs and left without pictures or autographs making her total time at the event maybe 30 minutes. She was also incredibly rude to a co-worker of mine who was so excited to meet her.

I've been over her for a long time now after seeing how nasty she is. I hope her horrible actions will make her less relevant and out of the spotlight for good.

Lol I thought th e same thing when I read it. ... "maliciously licking the donuts" had me cracking up all night .

I never got her appeal. Honestly I can't understand a damn word she says in her songs. I can usually recognize at most one or two words. ..maybe a "the" or a "one". But that's it. I thought I was just old and only younger kids can understand her. Her screeching pierces my ears and I'm just unable to recognize any English.

She is dumb. She is very popular, pretty and has her whole successful life ahead of her. What a maroon. Where are her handlers? Aren't they paid to keep these people out of trouble? She said it was a private moment. ...really? I'm sure she can't even poop without someone taking her picture. What makes her think she can lick donuts?

So we got to see how she really is in private...she seems lovely (insert sarcasm)

This is one of the reason I hate TMZ.

How is TMZ to blame, TMZ did not behave poorly, Ariana did

I worked for Radio Disney and we were supposed to had her scheduled to perform at an event. She was 3 hours late to an event that was supposed to last 2 hours! So not only were fans and employees waiting ALL day for her but she didn't even sing as long as she was supposed to. She did a couple of songs and left without pictures or autographs making her total time at the event maybe 30 minutes. She was also incredibly rude to a co-worker of mine who was so excited to meet her.

I've been over her for a long time now after seeing how nasty she is. I hope her horrible actions will make her less relevant and out of the spotlight for good.

Fantasy is always better than reality, eh?

Too bad her personality is pretty awful towards others. Her incident caught on camera will influence people to look at her differently.

Still have no idea who she is. But I saw a preview that she does the voice for an upcoming movie. It doesn't look like something I'd see and I hope people remember her actions when it comes out.

Some celebs just feel they can get away with anything and they are above the law. This is not all of them for sure, but what the media puts out there is only the bad cases for the most part. If I was the owner of that doughnut shop Ariana's butt would be sued and at least she would have to pay for the doughnuts she licked even though that would only be a slight pat on the wrist for her. Ariana does have a beautiful voice(I don't particularly like her music), but she does have a good voice. As for her acting she sucks in my opinion. Come on Ariana grow up and act sensible you have a lot of young people looking up to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter