DIS'ers going to FW in August?

Hello!

We arrive Sunday, July 29, and will leave Sunday, August 5th. Hope to meet up with some "Diser's" while we're there.

We will hopefully be in Pet Loop 300. We will have a Mickey and Pooh Lamp post, as well as a large and small Pooh flag, and a wooden Pooh stand that I made.

Watch where you step as we'll have "Pooh" everywhere....hehehe my bad!!:lmao: :banana: :lmao: :banana:

Blessings,
Winnie

We'll be tenting (hopefully in the 1500's) from Aug 4 - 25. Just look for the Silver Pontiac Vibe with the AGMH antenna topper, or the Mickey n Pooh sign!

We will be at FW July 29- Sun Aug 5th in a pet loop.

Hey Michelle,
Did you request a preferred pet loop? We did, that's why we're gonna be in 300 loop. If so, we should see you as you're going the exact same dates we are!

Hope to see you,
Winnie

We'll be there August 6th thru the 12th :cheer2:

We requested the 800 pet loop :dogdance:

I have my Mickey Head light for my awning! :yay:

Anyone else request 800 loop? ;)

:tink:

We will be there 8/4 - 8/8 and we are tent camping !! I hope to meet some people this time. We just got back from a weekend at the fort and had a blast! I did not meet anyone this trip but hope to next trip!. We are only 45 minutes from disney and so we just camp and do not do the parks but once a year!

Hope to see some of you there!

Hello!

We arrive Sunday, July 29, and will leave Sunday, August 5th. Hope to meet up with some "Diser's" while we're there.

We will hopefully be in Pet Loop 300. We will have a Mickey and Pooh Lamp post, as well as a large and small Pooh flag, and a wooden Pooh stand that I made.

Watch where you step as we'll have "Pooh" everywhere....hehehe my bad!!:lmao: :banana: :lmao: :banana:

Blessings,
Winnie

We arrive July 27 and leave Sunday, August 5th too!! There will be 8 of us staying in two tents! I am worried that I am getting way too old for tents in August. DD and DSIL are paying for the trip and taking us and his parents sooo....tents! DGS decided he wanted to camp ºoº DH offered to pitch in a little extra for rooms but DGS won out and it is their trip.:flower3:

Hey Michelle!

I hope you are in the same loop as us. And if you need a break from the heat, come by for sure as we have AC in our pop-up!! So you can cool off!

And thanks for PM, hopefully we'll see Scoop on Main Street while we're there. We always go to City Hall when we first get there, and ask if and where he is. As a general rule he is on Main Street every other half hour starting mid to late morning.

Let's try to meet up while we're at the Fort. Maybe we can go to the campfire sing a long and Movie while we're there! We'll micro wave some pop-corn!popcorn::

Blessings,
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter