DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

Hi ladies,

I don't have any details but I saw some tweets today that indicated that One Day tickets will be available for the Mixtape Festival. I think the prices were $45 and $65 depending on the day. I am sure there is more info on the NKOTB website or at the Mixtape website.

Good news! I also saw that 98 Degrees will be there now. I really wish PA wasn't so far from TX!!!

Hi ladies,

I don't have any details but I saw some tweets today that indicated that One Day tickets will be available for the Mixtape Festival. I think the prices were $45 and $65 depending on the day. I am sure there is more info on the NKOTB website or at the Mixtape website.

Thanks! My sister saw it on the site and let me know. I can't believe 98 degrees is reuniting just for this. I wish NSYNC but thats never going to happen cause JT would never go for it. More than anything, I'm excited to see the Wanted :) Cause I'm 12.

Hi girls! Is anyone else going to MixTape? My sister and I will be there on Saturday and we're also going to the Rock & Jock softball game Sunday morning. Looking forward to this weekend, should be a blast!

Hi girls! Is anyone else going to MixTape? My sister and I will be there on Saturday and we're also going to the Rock & Jock softball game Sunday morning. Looking forward to this weekend, should be a blast!

Wish I was going! Have fun!!!

So how was it?!?

It was awesome! My sister and I had so much fun and I got to meet the Wanted!! I was super excited about that. They played an early set and were done by 6:45. You could see their bus because it was parked right behind the stage and they came walking out into a little area off to the side & took pictures with everyone. Nice guys! LL Cool J was incredible, 98 Degrees sounded great, and NKOTBSB rocked the house as usual. They sung Glad You Came w/the Wanted & pulled 98 Degrees up on stage to congratulate them on their reunion. Such a fun night. I hope they do it again next year!

It was awesome! My sister and I had so much fun and I got to meet the Wanted!! I was super excited about that. They played an early set and were done by 6:45. You could see their bus because it was parked right behind the stage and they came walking out into a little area off to the side & took pictures with everyone. Nice guys! LL Cool J was incredible, 98 Degrees sounded great, and NKOTBSB rocked the house as usual. They sung Glad You Came w/the Wanted & pulled 98 Degrees up on stage to congratulate them on their reunion. Such a fun night. I hope they do it again next year!

:thumbsup2 Glad you had fun! If they do it again next year I might have to make the trip!

:banana:

hmdavid said:
Karen! So good to see your user name pop up! How are you?
Brae's Mom said:
Ditto......hope you are well. I miss chatting with you girls daily!!!
:wave2: I'm still around and I miss all of you, as well! We had so much fun here! I think I'm the only one on the planet not on facebook so I miss out on all the chatting.:surfweb: We're going to Disney in October so I'm on here getting some info for my first ever October visit and the Halloween party. Have any of you been to it before?

WHAT THE HECK!!??!?!?! You guys all hanging out and no one told me?!?!? Well, I never!!!

KAREN!!!!!!!!! GET ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2 Glad you had fun! If they do it again next year I might have to make the trip!

We could have a DIS meet up!

:wave2: I'm still around and I miss all of you, as well! We had so much fun here! I think I'm the only one on the planet not on facebook so I miss out on all the chatting.:surfweb: We're going to Disney in October so I'm on here getting some info for my first ever October visit and the Halloween party. Have any of you been to it before?

When are you going in October? We're going then too! I went to the Halloween party in 2009. It was a blast. The parade is one of the best in all of Disney. We're going this year on the first night of our trip. We'll have all that candy to snack on for the rest of the week!

WHAT THE HECK!!??!?!?! You guys all hanging out and no one told me?!?!? Well, I never!!!

KAREN!!!!!!!!! GET ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi! :)

Did you meet Abby Lee yet? ;)

When are you going in October? We're going then too! I went to the Halloween party in 2009. It was a blast. The parade is one of the best in all of Disney. We're going this year on the first night of our trip. We'll have all that candy to snack on for the rest of the week!

We're going the 4th thru the 11th. The school district changed to a balanced calendar this year so they get a week off for fall break. She'll still miss 2 days (the 4th and 5th), but the air and free dining savings by going then were pushing $1500. She'll survive missing two days of school for that!

I'm excited about the party. Halloween is my favorite holiday already. We'll be going to the party on the 8th. Great idea about going the first night and the candy! Wish we could do that, but our 1st day is a Friday and I'm thinking it'll be busier that night then the Monday night party. There is no advance ticket discount for the Friday party either...

Shelby, I was on facebook for awhile. It's just not for me! I was more annoyed by it than anything else!:rotfl:

We're going the 4th thru the 11th. The school district changed to a balanced calendar this year so they get a week off for fall break. She'll still miss 2 days (the 4th and 5th), but the air and free dining savings by going then were pushing $1500. She'll survive missing two days of school for that!

I'm excited about the party. Halloween is my favorite holiday already. We'll be going to the party on the 8th. Great idea about going the first night and the candy! Wish we could do that, but our 1st day is a Friday and I'm thinking it'll be busier that night then the Monday night party. There is no advance ticket discount for the Friday party either...

Shelby, I was on facebook for awhile. It's just not for me! I was more annoyed by it than anything else!:rotfl:

Our dates overlap!! We'll be there 9/30-10/8. The 5th is my 30th so I'll be spending my birthday at MK and the night at Citywalk. Only 38 days to go! Maybe I'll see you there. We need a DIS/NKOTB meet up!

Still spelling my name wrong I see??? And you would be the first to know if I had! :lmao::lmao:

I was too excited to see you on DIS to spell your name correctly!

Our dates overlap!! We'll be there 9/30-10/8. The 5th is my 30th so I'll be spending my birthday at MK and the night at Citywalk. Only 38 days to go! Maybe I'll see you there. We need a DIS/NKOTB meet up!

!

No way! Our tentative plan is to be at MK that day too! We usually always start there, it's everyone's favorite park. We have to meet, at least for a quick hello and maybe snap a picture for this thread. :laughing: We've been on this thread too long to not do at least that!

No way! Our tentative plan is to be at MK that day too! We usually always start there, it's everyone's favorite park. We have to meet, at least for a quick hello and maybe snap a picture for this thread. :laughing: We've been on this thread too long to not do at least that!

I'm up for that! We'll be in MK for most of the day. We have a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace early in the morning and then we'll be in the park for as long as we feel like. We'll have to make a plan to meet up!

Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter