• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisDivas & Family Mini Meet October 23-25, 2009! (the *NEW* Version 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I love all these costumes coming forward!

Is Bridgette still going? Has anyone heard from her? Or has she dumped us for her new beau?:confused3

The last I heard was she told me that he was probably coming with her, and so they would share a room.

That worked out well though, because now Stacie, Allyson, and I are shacking up with Theresa and Jesse! :banana:

Ok, I will tell.

When I told my DD Kaitlyn that I thought it would be fun to be Annette Funicello, she asked who is that?:confused3 So proceeded to say she was Mouseketeer from the The Mickey Mouse Club show. She looks at me like OK....................what's that? So I tell her all about it. She then says, well if I have never heard of her, who else is going to know who the world she is..................that's no fun. :confused::sad2::laughing: I laughed and said back to her, "Believe me...people who love Disney will know exactly who Annette Funicello is." And also those in my age group. :rolleyes1:laughing::guilty::sad2:

Is Bridgette still going? Has anyone heard from her? Or has she dumped us for her new beau?:confused3
:sad2:

The real question is whether he comes with? I think she will be there because her parents were coming out too.
He had better be on his best behavior then! :littleangel:

Cheryl, you will make the perfect Pocahantas!! Do you have a costume yet?

The last I heard was she told me that he was probably coming with her, and so they would share a room.

That worked out well though, because now Stacie, Allyson, and I are shacking up with Theresa and Jesse! :banana:
Man, things are going swiftly for her. I hope she is taking care.
Bridgette if you read this, sorry........................the motherly instinct is coming out here, and I have children your age. :hug:

It's official; I'm getting my Disneyland annual pass! I have to wait and see when I'll get it because I might have a great deal coming my way soon.
I'm so excited! I'm buying my Mickey's trick or treat tickets RIGHT NOW! :thumbsup2

Hmmmm. I have the skirt. So the cookie is covered. (You vegas gals know what I mean.)

Need to work on the top part.

:banana::banana::banana: So glad we got the covered "half" clarified. ;)

I am starting to get excited about the meet and about my costume for the Halloween Treat. I'm going to wear the tie-dyed lab coat I made. I'm hoping to find some hot pink scrub pants and my mom loaned me a stethoscope to use. I also found a cool hippie bracelet and some colorful socks at the Target dollar spot today. Best of all, I just made a name tag on artscow.com that will declare my identity as Lucy S. Diamonds, M.D. of Haight-Ashbury Hospital.

I've tried to talk DS, 11, into being Dr. Lucy's patient. I told him that I'd tie-dye some ace bandages for him to wear but I can't get him to commit to anything yet. Imagine that?

Anyway, we've had one heck of a tough summer here. But, things are starting to look up and we are really looking forward to our Disney trip in October. Pixie Dust is a great cure for what ails ya! :thumbsup2

Yeah! So I changed my address to one at school and it still didn't recognize it as So Cal. Um, hello Fullerton is like 15 minutes from Disneyland!

That is ubber weird. I wonder if it's a new zip or Disneyland has a glitch on their backend. Did you send an email to their support?

Happy weekend, Divas! Can I just say how much I am looking forward to October and getting together for a little Magicale??!!! :yay:

Ooohhh--I forgot to put in my mini-trip report on the main thread that we had a bottle of Magicale last night--6 of us got a "small" glass plus a little taste -- very economical--worked out to $7.50 each. (As opposed to $9.50 if you buy it by the glass.)

Yummy yummy yummy.

Ooohhh--I forgot to put in my mini-trip report on the main thread that we had a bottle of Magicale last night--6 of us got a "small" glass plus a little taste -- very economical--worked out to $7.50 each. (As opposed to $9.50 if you buy it by the glass.)

Yummy yummy yummy.

On the menu it said for a glass it was $14.50!

Theresa, please know we all thought about you and mentioned how we wished you were there.:goodvibes
DL, Divas and Magicale together are a guaranteed good time.

I was surprised at how cost efficient it was to order the bottle and split it. I wouldn't pay $14.50 for a glass, but thought $7.50 for what we got was a bargain. And the $7.50 included tax and tip, too. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter