DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 5

I'll raise you 2 more cats and a dog. (Yes, 5 cats and 1 dog)....

DW has a soft heart for animals. I love them.... Just don't love having to clean up after them.

Also no Cat or Dog fleas here either. :D

I'd love more animals. Sadly, no space and I think DH would put his foot down.

I'd love more animals. Sadly, no space and I think DH would put his foot down.
We were down to 3 cats and 1 dog.... some how we ended up with 2 more cats. (all of our cats were essentially strays at one point) Every time DW sees another cat outside, she says something like "Awe... She needs to be in a home!" at which point, this DH pipes up with a resounding "NO!" I don't need my DW to be the Crazy CAT lady (well more than she already is anyway.)

We were down to 3 cats and 1 dog.... some how we ended up with 2 more cats. (all of our cats were essentially strays at one point) Every time DW sees another cat outside, she says something like "Awe... She needs to be in a home!" at which point, this DH pipes up with a resounding "NO!" I don't need my DW to be the Crazy CAT lady (well more than she already is anyway.)

I totally get and like your DW. I'm a crazy cat lady.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter