DISDad's Online Poker

You guys on pokerstars.net? I tried the link you posted earlier for the .com site and it doesn't allow me to download the software.

Game 1 - Goes to.... ummm.... me. Woo Hoo....

Good Game Tutter - it was touch and go there at the end.

Game 2 down...

and the winner... *says a little bashfully* - me.

Great game Scott, and everyone else who came out.

Let's schedule it again, shortly.

If anyone is interested I can make them ADMIN's of the group, and you can schedule games.

Let me know if you would like the admin role.

And anyone else who would like to play - please join the group, it was a fun night.

Game 1 - Goes to.... ummm.... me. Woo Hoo....

Good Game Tutter - it was touch and go there at the end.

Yeah, good game. For some reason I always start calling things in head to head that I wouldn't touch at the beginning of the night. Probably 90% of the time I get knocked out its by a straight. I have no idea why I never see them coming.:confused3

Can't wait till next time, thanks for getting it rolling.

I setup a recurring game every night - at 9:15 pm, and 10:45 pm

So that way anyone who wants to play, can simply find there game any night (as long as others come out to play as well).

See how that works for a while.

I don't think I will be there tonight, but if anyone is interested, please join.

I also created a regular sit and go table (instead of a tourney) to battle for play money.

Blinds 5 / 10.

This is also helpful when playing in a tourney, and you are knocked out.

Sorry - I didn't set one up, as there was no feedback.

I didn't think there was much interest.

hey I won !!! well not really !!! I just didnt lose ,entered the game sat night but was only one there so got my money back. was out last night so did not get in to check to see if game took place.

Looks like these recurring games are no more than a couple of e-mails to delete every morning.

I stopped them from reoccurring.

I think we need a more scheduled structure.

Let me know what day is good for the next game for every one, and we will try to get it scheduled, and hopefully have a positive turn out once again.

I would be good with a Tuesday or Wednesday night game. It might be good to try and set up a weekend game one Saturday night to see if some of our foreign Dads could join us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter