• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

Maybe that is the new game plan. Blind your opponent with the uniforms.

Nope. It's the schooling effect. If they all run around really fast, it's hard to figure out what guy you have on D. Kind of like sardines.:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

The New Big East will have 5 teams in this year's tournament...

Georgetown 2 seed
Marquette 3
Butler 6
Creighton 7
Villanova 9

That is more than next year's remaining members of the new conference, the ACC or the SEC.

It is going to be a fun BB conference to watch.

Heat down 27 in the 3rd quarter and come back to win it. Great second half to watch. The first half was hard on the eyes.

Great win by Ireland today over the netherlands in the ICC intercontinental cup.

On another note I see that vito mannone has joins Sunderland and that stoke have signed Marc muniesa.Swansea are also making some great signings such as jonjo shelvey from Liverpool.Spurs are going to have a formidable team next year with players like paulinho.sandro,bale,Lennon.dembele and vertonghen

He has taste.

Or he likes playing them on FIFA

One lead to the other. Watches highlights on YouTube and their website, has a Rooney shirt (might be leaving)?
NBC Sports channel will be showing Premier league soon

One lead to the other. Watches highlights on YouTube and their website, has a Rooney shirt (might be leaving)?
NBC Sports channel will be showing Premier league soon

If united get a decent offer for Rooney as Kagawa is a far better than Rooney when playing behind the striker van Persie is a better striker than Rooney.If united could sign tiago,strootman,baines and lewandowski next season is going to be amaxing.Man city could struggle to qualify for the champions league with spurs,united,arsenal,and Chelsea getting stronger

I'd hate to see Rooney leave United but he and Moyes don't get along. Rooney is a heck of a player and I love how hard he plays. I'd love to see him at united for the rest of his career but I doubt it will happen.

I'd hate to see Rooney leave United but he and Moyes don't get along. Rooney is a heck of a player and I love how hard he plays. I'd love to see him at united for the rest of his career but I doubt it will happen.

Rooney is one of the unfittest players at united.2/3 years ago he had to go to the Nike centre in Oregon to work on his fitness.As I said before Kagawa is a lot better player when he plays behind the main striker and van Persie is a lot better when he plays as the main striker.If united sign tiago,another midfielder and lewandowski they will have to sell Rooney as they will have no where to play him.If united sold Rooney and evra,kept nani and signed tiago,strootman,baines,lewandowski we will walk the league next season.

Thought I would bump this up to keep it on page 1 since baseball is half way and the all star activities starting, hockey getting ready again, football almost here and basketball...........well I'm in Celtic land so let's just not discuss basketball right now. Someone let CJ know that the Marlins management has been talking to Danny Ainge and I'd like them to stop.:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm hoping Ponder can figure out how to throw something besides a bubble screen so the Vikings can take the NFC North.

I'm hoping Ponder can figure out how to throw something besides a bubble screen so the Vikings can take the NFC North.

With AP, I'm not sure how much I'd be taking chance with him throwing either, but I see your point. I never really liked Ponder, even in college. Not sure why. A little more D from the Vikes and winning the North should be in the cards.

As a Patriots fan, I'm starting to put together my "all penitentiary" team. :sad2::sad2: Looks like we start the season with exactly zero players that have caught a pass from Brady.

With AP, I'm not sure how much I'd be taking chance with him throwing either, but I see your point. I never really liked Ponder, even in college. Not sure why. A little more D from the Vikes and winning the North should be in the cards.

As a Patriots fan, I'm starting to put together my "all penitentiary" team. :sad2::sad2: Looks like we start the season with exactly zero players that have caught a pass from Brady.

As a Bear's fan I hope the Vikes ask Ponder to throw more thus reducing AP touches ;)

Gonna be interesting seeing how the Pats come out this season with a completely new receiving corps to start the season. Any rumblings in your area on why the let Welker get away?

Though I used to be a huge baseball fan, just can't get into it these days so the good sports on TV, including even Sportscenter topics, is killing me. Watched a reply of the Hawks / Kings game 5 SC playoff game the other night on NHL network - DD & DW thought I was nutz. Bring on Football, Hockey and Basketball Go Hawks, Notre Dame, Bears, Carolina (basketball), Bulls and SEC football as long as they are not playing ND.

As a Bear's fan I hope the Vikes ask Ponder to throw more thus reducing AP touches ;)

Gonna be interesting seeing how the Pats come out this season with a completely new receiving corps to start the season. Any rumblings in your area on why the let Welker get away?

Though I used to be a huge baseball fan, just can't get into it these days so the good sports on TV, including even Sportscenter topics, is killing me. Watched a reply of the Hawks / Kings game 5 SC playoff game the other night on NHL network - DD & DW thought I was nutz. Bring on Football, Hockey and Basketball Go Hawks, Notre Dame, Bears, Carolina (basketball), Bulls and SEC football as long as they are not playing ND.

Not really a lot of Welker talk. I think it was pretty much talked out when they refused to sign him after the season and he went to Denver. I still don't think they would sign him today. For whatever reason, Bellicheck just wanted him out I think. There is a lot of talk on who is actually going to catch passes and how pissed Brady must be after reworking his contract. Not sure he had plans to play the next 5 years building up a receiving core.

Was never a really big baseball fan until DS started playing competitively. Now we watch it together. It's different when you can compare and contrast to what the kids are going through. With that said, I'm ready for football to start again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter