DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

With AP, I'm not sure how much I'd be taking chance with him throwing either, but I see your point. I never really liked Ponder, even in college. Not sure why. A little more D from the Vikes and winning the North should be in the cards.
I'm thinking of how dangerous AP can be if defenses are kept honest and can't stuff the box with both safeties. The last game of the year you could see that the Defensive Backs wanted nothing to do with hitting AP in the open field. That Would happen more often if Ponder can prove he can chuck the ball 20 yards down field.

As a Bear's fan I hope the Vikes ask Ponder to throw more thus reducing AP touches ;)
How long before Cutler gets your new coach fired? ;)

With AP, I'm not sure how much I'd be taking chance with him throwing either, but I see your point. I never really liked Ponder, even in college. Not sure why. A little more D from the Vikes and winning the North should be in the cards.

As a Patriots fan, I'm starting to put together my "all penitentiary" team. :sad2::sad2: Looks like we start the season with exactly zero players that have caught a pass from Brady.

Yet you'll still win your division. Danny Amendola will catch 100 passes and be the darling of ppr leagues everywhere!! Seriously though, Brady never had much to throw to as far as WRs are concerned. Randy Moss was special for a year but not much to write home about beyond that. Assuming he ever gets healthy, Gronk will be a lot easier to handle when Ds don't have to worry about Hernanadez at the same time.

Was never a really big baseball fan until DS started playing competitively. Now we watch it together. It's different when you can compare and contrast to what the kids are going through. With that said, I'm ready for football to start again.

Baseball was always my first love but as a Cubs fan, I'm not paying attention until 2014 or 2015. I even cancelled cable since I have no interest in them this year (after the 'Hawks won the cup of course). I didn't realize that Chris Davis has 37 HRs already. Holy crap! If that were happening in a bigger market, we'd never hear the end of this. It would be nice if he would pee in a cup if you know what I mean.. Just so nobody has to wonder about the legitimacy of all this.

Goofy + 3 said:
Baseball was always my first love but as a Cubs fan, I'm not paying attention until 2014 or 2015. I even cancelled cable since I have no interest in them this year (after the 'Hawks won the cup of course). I didn't realize that Chris Davis has 37 HRs already. Holy crap! If that were happening in a bigger market, we'd never hear the end of this. It would be nice if he would pee in a cup if you know what I mean.. Just so nobody has to wonder about the legitimacy of all this.

First of all, as a Cubs fan, history should tell you that 2014 or 2015 is still a bit delusional. :rolleyes1

I think at this point in baseball and after the Lance Armstrong debacle, it doesn't matter how many cups he pees in, there will always be that lingering question mark.

Oh, but they finally spent some $ on the O-line and have a decent set of offensive skill players. I'm more worried about the defense this year.

I've always wondered if the Cubs were just some sort of social experiment in martyrdom. I have enough friends that are Cub fans that I know that it doesn't go that deep. It is a good lesson in how disappointing life can be at times but not one that I'll be putting my kids through. :lmao:

Oh, but they finally spent some $ on the O-line and have a decent set of offensive skill players. I'm more worried about the defense this year.
::yes:: Gettin' old on D.
I've always wondered if the Cubs were just some sort of social experiment in martyrdom. I have enough friends that are Cub fans that I know that it doesn't go that deep. It is a good lesson in how disappointing life can be at times but not one that I'll be putting my kids through. :lmao:

I was born in to it. Nobody would willing choose to be a Cubs fan. I'm sure they taught me some lessons along the way. Currently I'm working on how to be a millionaire with no discernible skills. It's worked for many Cubs, why not me?

I'm thinking of how dangerous AP can be if defenses are kept honest and can't stuff the box with both safeties. The last game of the year you could see that the Defensive Backs wanted nothing to do with hitting AP in the open field. That Would happen more often if Ponder can prove he can chuck the ball 20 yards down field.

The problem is no one is sure he can throw 20 yards down field.:rotfl2::rotfl2: You would think they could find a way to get the WR so wide open at this point it wouldn't matter. I still find it pretty amazing that teams with the best QB, can't get a top runner and vise versa. Imagine AP and Brady or Manning on the same roster. I would bet 19-0 barring injuries.

There was an article recently about them working out an extension with Cutler until the new coach was brought in. Once he was in place the extension discussions stopped. I suspect Cutler has exactly 1 season to do something to force them to keep him. If not, he's gone at the end of the season.

Yet you'll still win your division. Danny Amendola will catch 100 passes and be the darling of ppr leagues everywhere!! Seriously though, Brady never had much to throw to as far as WRs are concerned. Randy Moss was special for a year but not much to write home about beyond that. Assuming he ever gets healthy, Gronk will be a lot easier to handle when Ds don't have to worry about Hernanadez at the same time.

Well look at the division. Buffalo is pretty much a wasteland of overpaid mediocre players. The dolphins have been rebuilding since Marino left (that's right CJ, I said it.:lmao::lmao:) and the Jets are doing everything they can to ruin their new QB already by suggesting he will be used as a situational option-change of pace QB behind the Sanchize. I'm pretty sure Ohio State would have a good shot to win the AFC East.

Cancelled cable.:eek: It must be REALLY bad in Cubs land.:laughing:

I'm pretty sure peeing in a cup may not matter at this point. With the masking agents and such, there is no way to get caught unless you get linked to specific suppliers. There will always be that hanging over every player in all sports that is threatening records.

Tigers trade Prince Fielder to Rangers for Ian Kinsler!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter