• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISCruise 1.0 - 8/24-8/31/2013 Royal Caribbean Cruise Oasis of the Seas

Do I have to pay for a 1 year old? Do I need a cabin for 3 or more or can we fit in a cabin for 2? Am I crazy for even thinking about bringing a 1 year old?! :) (She'll be almost 14 months actually.)

You do have to pay the third person rate for a 1 year old. You are able to book one of the doubles as we can add a crib to one of those. The rate would still be for 3 however.

An update....

Due to group restrictions, we are going to need everyone sailing added at the time of booking. If you are booking for one person now and know there will be a second person, the reservation has to be booked for 2. If you don't have a name for the second cruiser yet, we can deal with that. If you are a family of 3 or 4, you will have to book for everyone to hold space.

Triple and Quad space is limited, it is not like DCL where all cabins at least sleep 3. There are many categories on the Oasis that only sleep 2.

We can always remove names later if someone can't go, but we may not be able to add names in the future!

DSNYDREAMER said:
You do have to pay the third person rate for a 1 year old. You are able to book one of the doubles as we can add a crib to one of those. The rate would still be for 3 however.

Thank you! I think we'd probably leave her with her grandparents. I don't think a cruise is worth it with a baby.

I booked my cruise and I can't wait for this trip:yay::yay::yay: I don't post often as you can see by my numbers, but I can't wait to meet and travel with a bunch of DISers. This will be my first solo trip ever, but I am really excited about this cruise and how alone can I be with a few Hundred DISers along :yay:banana::banana:.

Kim

I booked my cruise and I can't wait for this trip:yay::yay::yay: I don't post often as you can see by my numbers, but I can't wait to meet and travel with a bunch of DISers. This will be my first solo trip ever, but I am really excited about this cruise and how alone can I be with a few Hundred DISers along :yay:banana::banana:.

Kim

i think i'm going to go solo too!!!!

Just got our confirmation. Now begins the long wait. Just 400 days left.

Not true. I live in the Northeast. All schools around here start the last week in August.

We're out too.... :( Have fun, those that can go.

In the Albany, NY area (also in the Northest), school begins September 5th or 6th.

So it's different all over.:thumbsup2

Free transfers! That is an awesome deal. :car:

I am finally taking the plunge, and going on a Dis Cruise. The price is right, I have wanted to go on the Oasis since it was launched, and I need a vacation.

Might add a few days at the World as well!

:yay:

thanks for the free transfers for those of us that signed up early John!!!! that's amazing!!!!
all the way to port everglades!!! woo hoo!! (how long does that take???)

disneyholic family said:
thanks for the free transfers for those of us that signed up early John!!!! that's amazing!!!!
all the way to port everglades!!! woo hoo!! (how long does that take???)

I agree, love the free transfers!!! Thanks John (and the rest of the team)! :)

Can I get a credit if I didn't use the free transfers? I live about ten miles from the port. LOL

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter