Discovery Cove Meals

TiggerT

Earning My Ears
I see that you get an entree, side dish and dessert with the meal that is included with the admission price. Does anyone know if you have to get the entire meal at once to get it for "free". Or can you go back later to get the dessert? Also, does your entire group have to "purchase" their meals together? Do they scan one person's card for the whole group, or do they scan a card for each person who has a meal. We will be traveling with a 9 and 7 year old who don't eat large portions, and it sounds like a lot of food for one sitting for them. I was thinking we might be better off having them share a meal at an early lunch then go back late in the afternoon to split another lunch, as a snack. Or to save the desserts for later. Can either of these be done?

Lets see some deserts are portable, cake, and bakery cookies. You may be able to get a to go container for the desert.

As for sharing, lets see, They swiped each card for each meal. Me and my DH went, they swiped two cards for two meals.

They scan the card for each meal, so I think your idea of going back is a good one. There were eight in our group, and we went in shifts with out any problems. Just know that it is cafeteria style, and if you want wine it is extra (I would assume beer is as well).

Thanks for your input. My kids never eat a full meal. It suits them better to eat small amounts a few times a day. We are going in June right after school is out so they are used to picking at their school lunches, and having an after school snack. So I will probably have them split one meal and go back later in the day for another one. With a side dish and a dessert that is a lot of food for them - even if it is just the chicken strips and fries. I just hate to get both lunches at the same time and have to throw most of it away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter