• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery Cove Cabana Selection

Slapshot1188

Mouseketeer
Do you select your Cabana at check-in? Or does it happen at a different time? Or do you even get to request one? I purchased ours online so never spoke to anyone.
Just wondering if we will get a choice when we get there (I know the VIP are guaranteed a Dolphin Lagoon one. We went with the Elite package)

Also, looks like the park opens at 8AM next month when we are going. What time would they open for check-in and how much earlier than that should we try to get there?

Thanks in advance!

I'm wondering the same thing. I think I saw somewhere that the cabanas are assigned to you ahead of time but I'm not sure. I hope somebody here knows!

We've had cabanas a number of times and have never had the option to select which one we want. I don't know if it's assigned ahead of time or at check-in, but we were always just taken to a location and told that was our cabana.

We've had cabanas a number of times and have never had the option to select which one we want. I don't know if it's assigned ahead of time or at check-in, but we were always just taken to a location and told that was our cabana.

Thanks! That helps. Maybe I will give them a call. Thinking about trying to get a Birthday Cake while we are there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter