Discovery Cove 14 day pass park hopping

DisneyFamily7

♥ all things Disney
We have booked our Discovery Cove day. We get the 14 day pass for Sea World and Aquatica. Does anyone know if we can park hop on a given day from Sea World to Aquatica? Thanks!

Yes, you sure can!

You can even park hop after DC (we did a Sat & SW was open til 10pm).

If you are driving and planning multiple days, you'll want to upgrade 1 ticket to the 3 park add-on. The upgrade is cheaper than parking two days.

Thank you! I am having a bit of a hard time finding the upgrade. Does it include free parking and what is it called? Thanks so much

It is just the + 3 parks admission (Sea World, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens) but it includes free parking at all the parks. Otherwise daily parking at SW is $25 or $30 or some such.

During Covid, many SW partner hotels stopped their shuttle service but offered free parking vouchers instead - might be worth checking if you're staying at one of those hotels.

You don't need to upgrade to get cheap parking...call Discovery Cove within 30 days before your trip and you can pay $25 for an unlimited parking pass for your trip. Cheaper than upgrading if you have no intentions of going to Busch Gardens.

I bought during a sale and the price difference between the +2 and +3 parks was only $20!

I’d love to go to Busch Gardens, but I don’t want to drive over and back to Tampa in a day along with park touring.

I read on FB that parking is now $30 at Sea World? Can anyone confirm? If so, wow! I picked up the 3 park during sale myself, even though I have no intentions of going to BG: will def pay for itself in parking savings with just 1 visit to SW and I plan to go 2x that week.

You don't need to upgrade to get cheap parking...call Discovery Cove within 30 days before your trip and you can pay $25 for an unlimited parking pass for your trip. Cheaper than upgrading if you have no intentions of going to Busch Gardens.
Thanks for this info...I just emailed Discovery Cove about this and they said I can purchase the parking pass when I get to Discovery Cove. Does that sound right? The price to upgrade one of our dolphin plus 2 parks to dolphin plus 3 parks is 60 dollars so I'd rather go with this parking pass option.

Thanks for this info...I just emailed Discovery Cove about this and they said I can purchase the parking pass when I get to Discovery Cove. Does that sound right? The price to upgrade one of our dolphin plus 2 parks to dolphin plus 3 parks is 60 dollars so I'd rather go with this parking pass option.
We did it over the phone no problem. You just have to do it within 30 days of use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter