• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discover Magic tour

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
I have been reading the tour thread and see that this tour is mentioned. Has anyone done it? Sorry if this has been posted, but the thread search option is gone for some reason so I can't find it!! Would my 6 yr old ds like it?

I've been on the tour at WDW, but this sounds like the exact same thing. I think your 6 yr old would like it. The one at WDW had us running around MK trying to find answers to clues the CM would give us. (We were trying to find Captian Hook's hook as Peter Pan had stole it.) At the end of the tour, we were met by Cinderella and Jasmine and got to go on Small World with them and then had a group photo taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter