Discounts on Universal Passes

Any whispering rumors about new AP discounts again? We are going to need two tickets when we go for family members and have friends who need the same at the same time. I think last year the half off thing they did was in October but not sure when it was released.

Any whispering rumors about new AP discounts again? We are going to need two tickets when we go for family members and have friends who need the same at the same time. I think last year the half off thing they did was in October but not sure when it was released.
I haven't heard anything as of yet but November and December was about the time they offered it last year.

That would be nice. We have a trip in October with extra family and while we would love to zip over to USF the half price tickets would convince them to go too.

Does anyone know if the Annual Passes are still available at the local Publix stores ?
The last time I noticed was about a month ago and they were selling the AP's at the store near my house. You would purchase the pass there and then activate it at Guest Services at either park.

The last time I noticed was about a month ago and they were selling the AP's at the store near my house. You would purchase the pass there and then activate it at Guest Services at either park.

If you do purchase from Publix make sure they scan that ticket you grab off the rack.If not that tick is going to be null and void when you go to guest service.The only reason I bring this up is I bought my last year Power Pass at Publix and the clerk said she had to make sure it went thru the sytem or anyone can just stael one and try and get it activated at the park,this will not go thru then.After she told me that,she was sure the tick was scaned and I kept the reciept.I had no problems tho.Just be sure when you purchase it they scan it!!!

After reading the post about TicketMaster,I think I would just buy directly from the Universal site!!
Here is the link to that thread.It could of turned out alot worse for them..:scared1:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2282521

Has anyone purchased the power pass from Publix lately? Thanks.

Has anyone purchased the power pass from Publix lately? Thanks.

I sent them an email last week and they said that the annual pass is supposed to be available at all Florida locations.
The price is $149.00 incl tax
I was actually expecting a better price.

I was hoping for a better price too. <sigh>

I called the Publix on Intl Dr. 407-397-1171 CSR said the 2 park annual pass is $149.99 + tax.

I sent them an email last week and they said that the annual pass is supposed to be available at all Florida locations.

That's the normal price for the Power Pass and remember...no discounts or parking and blackout dates are included with that pass. I would spend the extra money and get the Preferred so you can go w/o blackout dates and enjoy free parking and park discounts.

Does anyone know where the cheapest 2 day (child) ticket is? the AAA office in kissimmee quoted me $63.95 + 7% tax. Is this the lowest (other than crazy time share sales)

Is the $149.99 power pass still the best price on this?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where the cheapest 2 day (child) ticket is? the AAA office in kissimmee quoted me $63.95 + 7% tax. Is this the lowest (other than crazy time share sales)

Is the $149.99 power pass still the best price on this?

Thanks in advance.
If you're looking for the one or two day ticket, the price you were quoted is probably the cheapest. On the seven day special tickets, there is no difference between child and adult...everyone is the same.

The $149.99 is the regular price for the Power Pass.

Any rumors yet of any fantastic October deals? We have three annual passes to Universal but looking for two more tickets - last year we used the annual pass friends and family in late October. Nothing yet.

Quick question for you guys.

My boyfriend has a free ticket from the Superbowl thing, and I need to buy a ticket. We are only going to Orlando for three days, except we are skipping a day in between to go to Disney.

If I buy the Florida Resident 2 day/2 park pass for $75 (on the website), do the days have to be consecutive? I didn't really understand the wording, lol. It sounded like the 2nd day had to be used within 30 days of the first day.

Any rumors yet of any fantastic October deals? We have three annual passes to Universal but looking for two more tickets - last year we used the annual pass friends and family in late October. Nothing yet.

Waiting here too! This would be a deal breaker for us. Right now we might go to Disney MNSSHP, but if the friends/family 1/2 tickets come out, we'll do USF for the day instead. We are preferred pass holders, but bringing family members with us. We are all Disney AP holders, but only DH and I are USF AP holders.

Quick question for you guys.

My boyfriend has a free ticket from the Superbowl thing, and I need to buy a ticket. We are only going to Orlando for three days, except we are skipping a day in between to go to Disney.

If I buy the Florida Resident 2 day/2 park pass for $75 (on the website), do the days have to be consecutive? I didn't really understand the wording, lol. It sounded like the 2nd day had to be used within 30 days of the first day.

if you are a FL resident, you would be better off getting the $99 deal where your pass is good till the end of the year with no black out dates.. While you still have to pay for your parking, it is a great deal compared to $75 for 2 days...that is if you would use it more than the 2 days....even if you used it 4 times, you got your money's worth.

if you are a FL resident, you would be better off getting the $99 deal where your pass is good till the end of the year with no black out dates.. While you still have to pay for your parking, it is a great deal compared to $75 for 2 days...that is if you would use it more than the 2 days....even if you used it 4 times, you got your money's worth.

I thought about this, but even though it's a good deal, it's not worth it for me. I won't be going to Universal alone, and we have no plans to go again this year. (We'd have to pay for my boyfriend's ticket too, so it's really not worth it. We're splitting the $75 at this point) I rather save the $25 if I know I won't be back!

Thanks though :)

I haven't done a lot of research but it seems like the passes you can buy at Costco (at least in Atlanta, you can) for $89 for 3 months is as cheap as I will find. I only need them for 2 days access. Does anyone know of any restrictions with these or a better deal?

I haven't done a lot of research but it seems like the passes you can buy at Costco (at least in Atlanta, you can) for $89 for 3 months is as cheap as I will find. I only need them for 2 days access. Does anyone know of any restrictions with these or a better deal?
I doubt there is a better deal than the Costco tickets but you will need to check at Costco for the restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter