Discounts on cabins?

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever received a discount on the cabins in the 1st week of December? My neighbor is looking to camp their with their trailer but needs to book 2 cabins for her entire family. I'm wondering if getting an AP will help her save money even if she only uses it this one time. Any help would be appreciated! :D

According to mousesavers.com (the BEST place to find resort discount info) there have been discounts in early December. Go here for details from the past: http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#historical

I believe that the cabins are pretty much included with other resorts as far as discounts. Seems that if a discount code gets you a discount at one resort, it'll get you a discount (although perhaps a different % off) at them all.

I had reservations for 2 cabins the first week in Dec. with an AP discount. I think the rate was $139 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter