Discounts for March 2 - June 15th are up!

Discounts now show also on Orbitz. I used promo code Review15 and saved even more $$$. For May 4-11 on Disney for AKL is $1822.27 with the 30% discount. Using the the Orbitz code on top of the disney discount I was able to book the AKL for $1559.17!!!!! Very happy!!!

Was on hold for 55 minutes but wound up securing the 20% discount for my room @ POP Century with 1 extra day free on Park Hopper ticket. Overall, not too shabby - saved almost $250.00. This is a solo trip so every penny helps :)

I CANT WAIT!!!!!! FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL - HERE I COME!!!!:dance3::cool1::banana::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay:

So frustrated! Wanted Beach Club GV for June 5-12 but not available with discount. Yacht Club was however so I switched. Then I saw that BC was available from June 6-14 but not 6-12 or 6-13. Crazy! I thought I could book 6-14 and then just call back and shorten stay by 2 nights without losing my discount but CM said it would be based on availability which I know isn't available. I thought I could add the 1 night at beginning somewhere else or try for it later. Anyone else booked a longer trip with discount and then shorten later while still keeping the discount????

Just booked a spontaneous trip to All Star Music over Easter using both the new Disney discount and Orbitz 15%. Thanks for the heads up- Im thinking some dates will sell out quick.

My phone call was a little over 45 mnutes including my hold time but I saved over $800! I'll take that discount! Just a note, if your agent can not find the "spring offer" code, tell them to look for "Wave 1" which is what the agent found when looking for my package code. **edited to add: The agent said that they had 500+ people in the queue.

Its been quite a while since I've planned a trip (almost 5 years at this point). Can someone quickly refresh me - does the discount last until the end of stay if you check in prior to the end date, or is that only for free dining?

Just got off the phone. We were supposed to stay at Beach Club, but I agreed to switch to Yacht Club and my price dropped by $997!!!! :cool1:

Gave up on trying to get through to Disney and went on Orbitz. Got the discount and extra 15% from Orbitz making the total $1493 for 10 nights at CBR. Pretty excited to have the room issue behind me.:cool1:

Those Orbitz deals are pretty sweet! I've always booked through DisneyWorld.com but I might give them a shot this time around! :cheer2:

Lissette

Trying to play around and price another trip to see how much more it cost me to upgrade to deluxe, but the website isn't working :( It was doing this earlier when I was pricing my reservation now, but thankfully my TA had no trouble adding the discount.

Its been quite a while since I've planned a trip (almost 5 years at this point). Can someone quickly refresh me - does the discount last until the end of stay if you check in prior to the end date, or is that only for free dining?

No, the discount only applies to the dates listed.

You can stay longer (let's say through the 17th when the discount ends the 15th), but you will be charged the regular rate for the last two nights.

Package discounts like free dining you just have to check in by that date and it applies for your entire trip. So you are correct on that.

Has anyone gotten the discount for POR? I want to make sure my resort is covered before going through the work to get the discount! I am staying May 3-8.

Ugh! Over an hour on hold to find out POFQ is not included in the discounts and won't be included in any of the upcoming Spring/Early summer discounts either. Don't really want to change resorts as we had to do that last time to get a discount and we have our hearts set on POFQ (plus, changing to the POR would have only saved us $350 over 15 days). Don't waste your time if you're staying at POFQ :confused3

Noooo! :sad: Not shocked, I guess, but I was really hoping for some tiny pittance off POFQ since they dumped the AAA discounts.

Did today's release of discounts catch everyone by surprise? I thought they would offer them for Visa cardholders first, and we General Public folks would have a couple of days to get prepared, but no, I come home tonight and aaaaa!

Has anyone gotten the discount for POR? I want to make sure my resort is covered before going through the work to get the discount! I am staying May 3-8.

If your talking pors yes, they had availablity in the "royal" rooms only. But, was available for my dates end of may > june. Saw on line.
Sorry did not look for pofq.

When I was checking POFQ, the CM said it was the only resort excluded (naturally... and btw, why is that not noted in the discounts so that you don't waste an hour of long distance from Canada?) BUT... she said she could offer me POR, however, they only had Royal rooms as the poster above stated. It would only have saved me a little more than $300 over 15 days, not worth it in my opinion. If you want a standard room, you can't get the discount.

If I go through orbitz, can I call later to disney and add on the dining or tickets or then is it all needing to be separate?

I was so very disappointed that when I called and waited on hold for 30 minutes, I was told my existing reservations that were made back in July had no discount that could be applied. Should have been able to save 30% on the Wilderness Lodge Villas. The thing I am most angry about is that I was led to believe by several different CM's that when discounts were released, all I would need to do is call and the discount would be applied. That apparently was not correct information :sad:

I was so very disappointed that when I called and waited on hold for 30 minutes, I was told my existing reservations that were made back in July had no discount that could be applied. Should have been able to save 30% on the Wilderness Lodge Villas. The thing I am most angry about is that I was led to believe by several different CM's that when discounts were released, all I would need to do is call and the discount would be applied. That apparently was not correct information. I was in tears because I was counting on this discount.

We're going April 3 thru April 11th. I originally had standard room booked. I waited over 30 minutes the first time I called and the CM knew nothing about the discount. Hung up and called again a little later. I held for an hour. While waiting I checked to see what was available online and only Royal rooms were showing. Once I got through that was all there was. Upgraded to standard Royal and saved $200. I know it's not much but we're getting an upgrade. I'm not going to tell my 15 year old daughter in hopes of surprising her. I'm trilled there is any discount over Easter. We're going for middle child's Disney wedding so any money we can save is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter