Discounts for Jan. 2002

jenfur

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip for mid- January 2002 . Is this Value season or Reg? Are there usually any discounts going on at that time . I would like to book soon , but I don't want to part with more money than I have too :D

I am booked at the Asmo for 1/2-1/7 and it is value season. I got the room for $77 per night. I am still hoping for deeper discounts though. Check www.mousesavers.com for the exact dates for value season at each resort, as they do vary some.

I am hoping for deeper discounts in Jan as well. I just got back but will go again if I can get a cheap room!:D

The CM I spoke to last week when I made my ressies said value dates begin January 1 and go through Feb. 14.

Thanks Simba's Mom. I knew that was the traditional dates but since many schools will be off for a week after New Years I didn't know if they would still keep this value season this year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great rate. I may just suprise DD and DS for Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter