• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts at Universal and Seaworld?

loadsapixiedust

DIS Veteran
Anyone know the latest about discounts at Universal and Seaworld for disabled guests?
I have searched but all the posts on this subject seem to be from some time ago. Just wanting some up to date information as I am deciding on tickets for our next trip. There doen't seem to be any info on their websites either.

I just called both parks, as they are local for me.

At Universal they said they do not provide any special discounts, and that all attractions are accessible. They did say that if you go to their web site you can purchase discounted tickets just as anyone else can.

Sea World says that with proof of disability you can go to the Guest Services and they will give a 50% discount for the disabled person and one other person with them; this is valid only on one-day tickets.

Thankyou very much for your help, I had emailed both but as yet no replies. That is very helpful for me and hopefully also of use to others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter