Discounted Ticket Prices-Southern CA for Canadians; Disneyland or other theme parks?

seema

Mouseketeer
I just got a CAA (Eastern Ontario) magazine stating that one can get at par (for Canadians) tickets at SeaWorld Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa. I wonder if theme parks (or other attractions) in Southern California (from Greater LA including Disneyland in Anaheim through to San Diego) offer analogous discounted prices to Canadian residents. We will be in southern CA for 1 week in mid-Nov.

I think you can possibly get the at par deal if you are booking a vacation package (hotel and tickets or air/hotel/tickets) through FunSun Vacations (available through both CAA and other travel agents) for California (see FunSun's Disneyland brochure). We asked about this at our local CAA office and were told that you could not get the deal on tickets only. We ended up doing everything ourselves in order to customize our trip and stay where we wanted, fly when we wanted, etc. If you do some online research you can sometimes find tickets at even better rates than the "at par" deals. Hope this helps! Good luck and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter