• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounted Magic Bans

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
I know last year magic bans were on sale for 5.00. I didn’t purchase them, should have!
anyone know where I can get cheaper magic bans?

I know last year magic bans were on sale for 5.00. I didn’t purchase them, should have!
anyone know where I can get cheaper magic bans?
Unfortunately, Disney holds a monopoly on MBs and there are no cheaper sources. The best that you can hope for is a good discount on shopdisney.com or on property.

If you have an upcoming Disney Resort reservation, pre-arrival pricing now starts at $10.00. Selection is limited.

I doubt they'll discount. I wanted the cheapest option and ordered some plain ones in February and the order couldn't be filled. Just ordered again and they just shipped! I was only able to get three different colors since so much was unavailable.

Wow! Never heard of them that low!
$5.00 was the old pre-arrival price for solid color MagicBands for those with a Disney Resort reservation or new/renewed annual pass. Prior to that, the solid colors were free for those with an upcoming Disney Resort reservation or new/renewed AP.

I doubt they'll discount. I wanted the cheapest option and ordered some plain ones in February and the order couldn't be filled. Just ordered again and they just shipped! I was only able to get three different colors since so much was unavailable.
Do you have the website?
Thank you

$5.00 was the old pre-arrival price for solid color MagicBands for those with a Disney Resort reservation or new/renewed annual pass. Prior to that, the solid colors were free for those with an upcoming Disney Resort reservation or new/renewed AP.
Yep. I remember getting them for free but I missed the $5 era.

Do you have the website?
Thank you
If you have a reservation currently booked for a Disney resort, you can order them there, the Disney website. Once on the homepage, choose the My Disney Experience and then pick the My MagicBands and Cards option. You will need to be logged in to your account. Make sure you order all the MagicBands at the same time, you cannot go back and order more at a later time if everyone in your party does not choose bands. Selection can vary and if you want them shipped to your house, order them at least 3 weeks ahead of time.

If you have a reservation currently booked for a Disney resort, you can order them there, the Disney website. Once on the homepage, choose the My Disney Experience and then pick the My MagicBands and Cards option. You will need to be logged in to your account. Make sure you order all the MagicBands at the same time, you cannot go back and order more at a later time if everyone in your party does not choose bands. Selection can vary and if you want them shipped to your house, order them at least 3 weeks ahead of time.

This is how I ordered them. I find they have the most availability in the mornings.

I just looked at the solid color bands for 10.00. They only have pink and lavender
Do they update the colors, I need 3 for men.

I just looked at the solid color bands for 10.00. They only have pink and lavender
Do they update the colors, I need 3 for men.
It can change daily. Keep checking until you find something you like for everyone in your party and as soon as you do, place your order!

I’ve had no luck getting men’s solid color bands for my May trip. Can you purchase magic bands on property or Disney Springs, if so how much are the solid color bands?

I’ve had no luck getting men’s solid color bands for my May trip. Can you purchase magic bands on property or Disney Springs, if so how much are the solid color bands?
Someone posted in another thread that Disney Pin Traders at Disney Springs currently has the best selection available. The main gift shop in each theme park and the ones at the resorts will have some, but selection everywhere is currently limited. I believe that the solid colors are $19.99 plus tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter