discount ?

rmdavis

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been asked before but I was wondering if any of the disney resorts or swan and dolphin ever offer discounts to fire fighters?

If your fire department falls under city/county/state government, then yes you could get a discount at the Swan or Dolphin with their government employee discount. Otherwise there are no official fire fighter discounts that I am aware of.

it's one of the discounts offered thru the swan/dolphin, along w/the nurse's discount and the teacher's discount...

i know wdw offered a discount to all fire/police/emergency/etc personnel involved w/the aftermath of 9/11... but that was a limited time only thing...

gigi1313 said:
it's one of the discounts offered thru the swan/dolphin, along w/the nurse's discount and the teacher's discount...

i know wdw offered a discount to all fire/police/emergency/etc personnel involved w/the aftermath of 9/11... but that was a limited time only thing...

Here is a link to the Dreams Unilimited reservation page for the Swan/Dolphin I believe it says other discounts, scroll down to Military/government and click on it to search for their discount. https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/sd.cfm#sd-main-special-book
Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter