discount rates posting time

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
I was told this morning that enter. rates and others will not be available this year until the end of October due to policy changes. This should save some people phone calls.

Thank you for sharing that, but sometimes it all depends on who you talk to. Everytime I call someone says Sept, Oct. January and so on.... So I just call once a week to make sure. Thank you though for going through the trouble to post that.

Its probably a good idea to call anyway considering the mixed information I've received. I would hate to be the one who made you miss out on a great discount. We'll keep each other posted on rates.

I just spoke with the reservationist at 1800 BE A STAR and she said the rates would be out next week.

My experience tells me that you need to just be diligent about calling. And keep checking the boards, I'm sure as someone gets an 2004 entertainment rate they will post about it here. :)

I will be so excited if the rates came out next week. I know that I will be waiting for Disney to release their summer discounts until May...if I am lucky!

... or early November. BUT the reservationist worded it this way when I asked if he were sure about that timeframe, "Well, that's what we're telling people just to be on the safe side." I guess they're hoping to discourage people from calling every day for the next month!! I really hope it's at least early October because I'd like to get that rate locked in asap as we're going with another family and I've assured them that the rates will definitely come down soon... YIKES!!

Happy planning,
Sarah

People say summer discounts later but last year I waited and I was told the discount rate is for the whole year.I will be calling next week for my 4th of july trip and im ready to make a reservation.Im thinking positive!
tiggerguy2000

I too have been making that weekly call on Monday morning about the ET rates. I hope they come out next week!!!

I have RPH standard booked for Dec. 31- Jan 4 at the AAA rate of $197.

What are my chances of getting the ET rate on the 31st and 1st?
WHen I am calling to ask, should I just ask for the 2nd and 3rd, if the 1st is a blackout date? If I could get the discount on the last 2 nights that would at least help some.

Hoping for the best for everyone!!!

Same here. I want to book my summer stay so badly, but the story changes everytime you call. So I just keep on callin'...:D

I called on Sept. 6 and was told ENT rate for Dec. 11 and 12 was $125 water view and $110 standard. Since the ENT book costs $25, I went with the FAN rate of $125 standard. We need two rooms and would have to have two ENT cards.

Are all the discounted rates (ent. rate/fan rate) released at the same time? I called yesterday and the first call I made said that the ent.rate would be out last of November. Since I had never heard of that late of a date, I called back hoping I would get another person to talk to. I did and she said the end of October. So I guess it is who you talk to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter