Discount Park Tickets for Members

RebelScum

Mouseketeer
We have been DVC members since 2017 and have had annual passes the whole time. We let our passes expire without renewing them in January and plan on going less in the future. Since I have not purchased individual park tickets in years, I am curious if DVC members get discounts on park tickets?

No. They have occasionally offered special deals to DVC members but nothing you can plan your future around. Such offers are infrequent and the terms may not be to your liking. One of the more recent MYW discounts was a 4 day ticket which granted one daily entry to each theme park with no hopping or duplication.

Best practice for a member looking to save is probably to buy an AP and stagger multiple trips to fit under the single pass. For instance, buy an AP in late October 2023 and visit again by September or early October 2024 before the pass expires. In that way, could get at least two extended trips under the single pass, nearly a year apart. Then allow the pass to expire and re-purchase before the next cycle. Even a member with a small number of points can make this work to their advantage, banking and borrowing points for a longer stay. But there may be longer lay-offs between those stays.

That's what I always do . 2 separate trips usually for 18-19 total days. I skipped a year Disney didn't offer them and considered selling my DVC if they didn't bring them back. Then they brought them back and I purchased a resale ( first time ever) add on at BLT.

Has anyone checked in compared prices with some of the vendors lately? I was just wondering who everyone is finding to be the cheapest to buy passes from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter