% discount offers - do they change back again?

PJackson

DIS Veteran
Title probably doesn't make sense!! :lmao:

I have been keeping my eye on the up to 40% off offer for the end of August for the DLH. It's been there all this time and then today, I look and it's now only 30% off, which makes a difference of £200 per room (we need 2 rooms) :(

Is there any chance of the 40% off going back on again before this deal finishes on 15th July do you think? Or is that it done now. Anyone found this has happened before and then the % discount has then increased again? :confused3

i had booked santa fe and my aunt missed out on the 40% so we were waiting for it to go back on but it never did. so she had to book the cheyenne instead

If it has had the 40% discount and now has only 30% then it means that DLRP have sold all of the rooms for that date that were allocated the 40% discount.

I'd be very surprised if it went back on again...that would only happen if DLRP released further 40% off rooms in that Hotel for that travel date.

Yep, I think cap'n jack is right - all the 40% offer rooms for the DLH will now have been sold for your dates.

You could try playing around with the dates, as some days may still have the 40% off on them.

Thanks - as I thought really. Wish we'd booked it earlier but I've had to hang on as my DD1 is still going through her 'food challenges' for her allergies at the moment and I didn't dare book until I know if she is coping OK :scared:

Still, 30% off is better than nothing. I was going to try calling the call centre and play dumb but no doubt they'll have changed it too. I just hope it doesn't go down to 15% before we get a chance to book - I just know that would mean we won't get. Hoping we'll know within another week whether she is managing OK!?!?

We are v stuck to dates too with school starting etc so no playing around with dates - did look at going the day before/after and it's still 30% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter