• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount for Disney Club membership?

amsyw

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
I remember recently seeing a way to join disney club at a discounted rate or free. Are those all expired or what??? I am a member, but my parents are going with us to WDW in June and we need to rent 2 cars, will National allow them to use my DC card for their car & discount? If not I need to get them a membership and would like to find a discount.

TIA
Alisa:cool:

1. Check with all employers involved to see if they offer the discounted membership.
2.The Entertainment Book has a discount in the center glossy pages.
3. Check website for gift memberships.

There was a special code for awhile to get $10 off but not valid any more - I would keep an eye on
www.mousesavers.com
as she lists new codes /deals all the time

You can also get membership in the Emerald Aisle Club for free with the Disney Club right now (worth about $50) - which offers more discounts and able to choose the car you want in the aisle . Disney Club usally covers YOUR family so not sure if you can use for your parents (if not living in same house)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter